WELTEK NAVITEK S13 GRINDING AND CUTTING HELMET – HELMET ONLY READY FOR CONNECTION TO AIRKOS BLOWER HOSE
A replacement / alternative helmet for use with Weltek Airkos air fed systems. The Weltek Navitek S13 is an extremely popular well priced helmet, with a flip front auto darkening filter and a large polycarbonate grinding visor. The S13 helmet can be used with any Weltek Airkos blower unit to make an air fed welding & grinding system. Comes as helmet only with the autodarkening filter.
All Navitek S13 welding helmets now come with true colour vision ADF filters – meaning the user experiences a better view of the weld puddle. Whilst non true colour filters give a green tinged view, the true colour filter gives almost a naked eye view through the lense.
NAVITEK S13 TRUE COLOUR AUTO DARKENING HELMET
- The Navitek® combines the polyvalent auto-darkening filter, with one of the largest clear grinding visors available on the market.
- Advanced UV/IR filters offer a more realistic colour viewing experience
- The Navitek® shell and all its polycarbonates are certified for grinding with the specific standards EN 166B and EN 175B. The visor is made in perfectly clear 1,0mm thick polycarbonate.
- The excellent ergonomics provides perfect protection of the forehead, the ears and the neck, while keeping the weight at 581g.
- This high comfort level can be advanced once equipped with side vision in shade DIN 5: the Navitek® S13 then provides a 160° vision to the welder, for improved safety and advanced comfort. These side vision are made out of transparent shade DIN 5 polycarbonate.
- The Navitek® S13 is equipped with the longitudinal headgear with 4 settings: height, width, angle, and longitudinal adjustment for welders operating with corrective glasses.
- Positioned into the liftable front frame, the S13 auto-darkening filter offers a 93x43mm viewing area with a perfect vision of the fusion during welding thanks to excellent 1/1/1/2 optical classes.
- The 4 arc sensors are associated to a very fast switching speed of 0,2ms for a flawless detection of the welding arc, with all welding processes: electrodes, MIG/MAG, TIG.
- Inside stepless knobs allow the welder to select the welding shade (from DIN 5 – 8 and 9 to 13), to adapt the sensitivity of the 4 arc sensors, and to adjust the delay according to the welding application.
- Fully Variable Shades: DIN 5 – 8 and 9-13
- Viewing Area: 100 x 67mm
- Optical Classes: 1/1/1/2
- Power: Solar
- Controls: Stepless
- Sensitivity & Delay: Yes
- Grinding: Yes – EN175B
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Conforms to EN166B, 175B, 379
This helmet comes complete with face seal and head gear, ready for connection to an existing Airkos blower and hose.
PLEASE NOTE: Order is for the helmet/mask only and is only compatible with the Airkos blower units.
TBWS are also able to provide all necessary spares for the Weltek range of helmets and air feeder systems. See the similar items section below for a list of the popular spares.