OXY ACETYLENE HEATING NECK FOR A TYPE 5 SHANK
A 10.5″ (266mm) bent heating neck designed to fit to a type 5 shank and mixer to attach an AHT heating nozzle. The neck simply screws onto the mixer on the type 5 shank. An AHT nozzle then screws onto the opposing side.
- Attaches type 5 shank to an AHT acetyle heating nozzle
- Conforms to ISO 5172
- Accepts AHT25 – AHT100 heating nozzles
- Used for a variety of heating applications of aluminium, steel and stainless steel.
- Hoses being used with the torch should be the correct type for the gas and fitted with check valves (non-return). They are colour coded according to the gas they are designed for – orange for propane and blue for oxygen.
- Flashback arrestors should be installed on the regulator side of the hose.