TECNA TSW2900 STUD WELDER – CAPACITOR DISCHARGE
The capacitors bank is charged in few seconds with a reduced current input; the extremely short discharge, 2-3 ms, enables the welding of ferrous and non ferrous metals up to 10 mm ø. Studs, unthreatened pins and other fittings can be welded on thin plates without any modification of the painted, zinc or plastic coated surface on the side opposite to the welding.
· Digital control with 4 programs that can be stored and recalled by changing the gun. This allows to have up to 4 guns equipped and adjusted for 4 different measures.
· When switched on this control unit tests the generator efficiency, measures the capacitors capacity and charges them as for the latest weld.
· An error list is displayed in order to inform of faulty operations or failures.
· Microprocessor control unit compensating the mains variations.
· Forced ventilation cooling.
· Safety device and protection against casual use and failures.
· It can be used with short hand-operated contact gun item 88190 that works in the universal program P0.
· Under request, we can provide short hand-operated guns item 88191 for program P1, item 88192 for program P2, item 88193 for program P3.
· 220-240 V, 50-60 Hz supply.
|No of Programs||4|
|Welding Capacity – Mild Steel / Inox||2.5 – 10mm|
|Welding Capacity – Galvanised steel||2.5 – 8mm|
|Welding Capacity – Non Ferrous||2.5 – 8mm|
|Charge Time / Stud Size||~1s 4mm
Unsure what you need? Tecna experts are on hand to assist. Simply call or email us with information on your application and we can advise equipment required.
PLEASE NOTE: These are a special order item from Italy. Lead time may be up 4 to 5 weeks on order.