TECNA 30kVA LINEAR ACTION PNEUMATIC INVERTER SPOT WELDER – 6022
The 6022 spot welder by Tecna is a linear action, pneumatic operated machine with a medium frequency inverter, allowing precise control for higher quality results. Perfect for production spot welding, the Tecna 6022. An electronic foot control and air operated arms decrease operator fatigue when compared to a standard pedestal machine. Simply touch the foot control to begin the weld program.
Water cooled 400mm arms are included in the package
An inverter machine offers a number of benefits over a traditional AC system, as follows:
- Excellent precision on the current control. In fact, the system checks the current every 500 microseconds.
- Reduction of operating and maintenance costs. In order to obtain the same welding results, a traditional AC system would require a higher installed power and a higher current withdrawn from the mains.
- Moreover, thanks to reduced welding times, the service to the electrodes is reduced, hence a higher productivity.
- Compared to an AC welder, the medium frequency system also produces a more efficient heat supply and it allows to obtain the same welding results with shorter time reducing the heat dispersed around the welding nugget (HAZ heat affected zone) and avoids altering the material properties.
- A balanced mains load and a total independence from the mains frequency if compared with AC welders.
- It always keeps constant the welding current even in presence of changes in the mains voltage, in impedance of the secondary circuit, in the conditions of the welding tools and in the superficial conditions of the material to be welded.
- Chrome-Copper electrode-holders for heavy duty work and long life, designed for straight and angled fitting
- Epoxy resin coated transfomer
- Adjustable electrode stroke and speed control valves
- Shock absorber for cylinders end of stroke and air discharge silencers
- Electrode force adjustment with air filter reducer with gauge
- Semi-automatic drainage system
- A lubrication free, air operated cylinder eliminates oil mist
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes.
- Microprocessor control unit TE751
- USB port for data storage
- Water Cooler available – Prices on request
- Two stage electric foot pedal, allows the operator to bring pieces together and to weld them only when correctly positioned.
- Pre-connected for additional electric foot-pedal for the direct recalling of welding program no 2. This function is helpful when different welding applications are performed by the same machine.
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
|400V 50 Hz
|Power @ 50%
|Minimum Throat Depth
|Maximum Electrode Throat Depth
|Maximum Electrode Force
|Electrode Holder Diameter