TECNA 9364 : 25 – 30KG BALANCER
A balancer suitable for suspending equipment between 25 and 30Kg with a stroke of 2000mm. Tecna balancers support equipment to make it lightweight and easily manoeuvrable for the operator.
Balancers are designed to be used with Tecna spot welding equipment. For example, when used with a suspended spot welding gun the weight of the gun including the arms must be calculated to find a suitable weight rated balancer.
Perfect for bench assembly line works, for suspension of small tools, industrial suspended welders and mulitple screwdrivers etc. Tecna balancers are produced in conformity with the DIN 15112 directive thanks to their high structural technology. They are certified by the relevant German institute for their safe use in the working environment.
Not sure which Tecna balancer you need? Feel free to call and speak with one of our knowledgeable team
- Ribbed and sealed monobloc construction in aluminium alloy.
- Stainless steel rope.
- Adjustable capacity by means of a worm screw.
- Auxiliary safety suspension.
- Safety device against load dropping due to the spring breakage (>3kg).
- Centrifugal safety device.
- Upper rotary suspension with safety hook.
- Locking device to block the load at any height.
- Adjustable stroke limiting device.
- Taper drum rotating on ball bearings.
- Cable guide in antifriction material.
- Rotary upper hook with ball bearing.
- Inert spring drum assembly.
- Polyamides thimble.