TECNA 6kVA WATER COOLED PNEUMATIC SPOT WELDER – 7915
Tecna 6kVA spot welding gun – 6kVA pneumatic, water cooled. With a 2 + 2mm spot welding capacity this pneumatic spot gun is designed for repetitive use in professional bodyshop environments. A 6kVA spot welding output at 50% duty cycle, with a 18kVA maximum output power.
The alternative model to the 7913 gyroscopic gun, the 7915 is the same spec but without the gyroscopic mounting for ease of manipulation.
Designed to be suspended from above, these water cooled spot welders are perfect for light production work.
- Pneumatic air-powered arms.
- Fully water cooled portable spot gun
- For high operating rate works in car body repair and light production works in industry
- Compensation circuit starts the timer only when there is a proper passage of current which enables performance on oxidised sheets, on surfaces with paint residues or on black sheets
- Current control with phase adjustment to carry out difficult welds, on very thin thickness, on rods with reduced diameter, on stainless sheet and similar
- Balanced construction for easy operation
- Thread base for fixing on a bench
- A built in differential pressure switch operates the timer when the electrode force is correct
- Additional arm couplings available to provide larger opening between arms
- Includes either 250mm or 350mm arms and electrodes, or as bare unit.
- Extensive range of optional arms and electrodes available to suit this model – 150mm, 250mm, 350mm or 500mm – enquire for details.
|Power @ 50%
|Maximum Welding Power
|2mm + 2mm
Water coolers, balancers, arms and electrodes can be found on our site. Unsure, feel free to call one of our friendly sales team to assist in choosing the right spot welding equipment to suit your specific application