TECNA 7902/P 2.5kVA HAND SPOT WELDER WITH PULSE FUNCTION
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
Tecna 7902/P 2.5kVA semi-automatic hand held pulse spot welder suitable for up to 2.5mm + 2.5mm spot welding in bodyshop applications. Supplied in a handy carry case with 125mm and 500mm arms as well as a pair of cranked electrodes. 125mm arms perfect when more pressure is required between the electrodes and 500mm arms for increased throat depth, when reach is required too.
This high performance pulse spot welder provides 2.5 kVA @ 50% and features a heavy duty transformer. A compensation circuit starts the timer only when there is a proper passage of current, which enables to perform on oxidised sheets, on surfaces with paint residues or on black sheets.
- Professional, portable spot welder, versatile for vehicle repair shops.
- Pulse for use on high tensile steels commonly used on modern vehicles.
- Synchronous built-in electronic timer with SCR from 2 to 65 cycles.
- Current control with phase shift adjustment to carry out difficult welds, on very thin thickness, on rods with reduced diameter, on stainless steel sheet and similar.
- Cos fi control.
- Force adjustment with scale in daN.
- Additional arm couplings to provide larger opening between arms.
- All transformer are coated with F class insulation material. Tests are made using 4000 volts.
Supplied complete with 125 mm arms, 500mm arms and a carry case.
Don’t need 500mm arms? Check out the Tecna 7902/P gun supplied with 125mm arms only
Large choice of arms and electrodes available (Please Ask)
|230V 50 Hz
|Power @ 50%
|Maximum Welding Power
|2.5mm + 2.5mm
|Electrodes Force Short Arms daN
WHY BUY TECNA?
Tecna are world leaders in resistance welding. All machines are manufactured in Italy and in the unlikely event of a warranty claim, a large service centre is located in the UK. Spare parts are also widely available too. We supply spares for 20 + year old Tecna spot welders, testament to the after sales and parts availability provided by Tecna.