TECNA 7900 2kVA HAND OPERATED SPOT WELDER KIT
The Tecna 2kVA Spot Welding gun is a single phase hand operated spot welder suitable for body shop operations. Supplied as a kit in a case with 125mm and 500mm arms as well as a pair of cranked electrodes. 125mm arms perfect when more pressure is required between the electrodes and 500mm arms for increased throat depth, when reach is required too.
With a 2kVA output, this gun is suited to professional applications, being semi-automatic and suitable for up to 2mm + 2mm body shop situations.
Providing 2kVA at 50% duty cycle, this portable spot welder features an electric timer, high pressure (minimum force) handle and a heavy duty “class F” transformer.
Don’t need the 500mm arms? Check out the 7900 spot welder with 125mm arms only
- Light, compact and approved spot gun for car body repair.
- Synchronous built-in electronic timer with SCR from 2 to 65 cycles.
- Circuit starts the timer only when there is a proper passage of current, which enables to perform on oxidised sheets, on surfaces with paint residues or on black sheets.
- Force adjustment with scale in daN.
- Additional arm couplings to provide larger opening between arms.
- Gun has adjustable calibrated force
- All transformer are coated with F class insulation material that does not dry out and become brittle. Test are made using 4000 volts.
- Supplied complete with 125 mm arms, 500m arms, carry case and a pair of cranked electrodes.
- Large choice of arms and electrodes also available – see linked products below.
|Power @ 50%
|Maximum Welding Power
|2 + 2 mm
|Electrode Force Short Arms (daN)
Optional Arms as follows (Please Ask):
- 250mm long with 10mm electrode diameter
- 350mm long with 10mm electrode diameter
WHY BUY TECNA?
Tecna are world leaders in resistance welding. All machines are manufactured in Italy and in the unlikely event of a warranty claim, a large service centre is located in the UK. Spare parts are also widely available too. We supply spares for 20 + year old Tecna spot welders, testament to the after sales and parts availability provided by Tecna.