TECNA 2kVA HAND SPOT WELDER, WELDING GUN
The Tecna 2kVA Spot Welding gun is a handy single phase hand spot welder. With a 2kVA output, this gun is suited to professional applications, being semi-automatic and suitable for up to 2mm + 2mm bodyshop situations.
Providing 2kVA at 50% duty cycle, this portable spot welder features an electric timer, high pressure (minimum force) handle and a heavy duty “class F” transformer.
- Light, compact and approved spot gun for car body repair.
- Synchronous built-in electronic timer with SCR from 2 to 65 cycles.
- circuit starts the timer only when there is a proper passage of current, which enables to perform on oxidised sheets, on surfaces with paint residues or on black sheets.
- Force adjustment with scale in daN.
- Additional arm couplings to provide larger opening between arms.
- Gun has adjustable calibrated force
- All transformer are coated with F class insulation material that does not dry out and become brittle. Test are made using 4000 volts.
- Supplied complete with 125 mm arms.
- Large choice of arms and electrodes.
|Input Voltage||230V 50Hz|
|Power @ 50%||2 kVA|
|Maximum Welding Power||13 kVA|
|Welding Capacity||2 + 2 mm|
|Electrode Force Short Arms (daN)||120 mm|
Optional Arms as follows (Please Ask):
- 250mm long with 10mm electrode diameter
- 350mm long with 10mm electrode diameter
- 500mm long with 10mm electrode diameter