TECARC TIGSTART 300 DC HF BOX
CONVERT FROM SCRATCH START TIG TO HF TIG
A universal TIG box to convert any DC constant current power source into a TIG welder. The TIGStart box uses the DC welding current from an MMA welder, oil cooled stick welder, inverter or engine driven welder. Convert scratch start TIG functions into basic HF start TIG with the addition of these units.
HF start TIG benefits over scratch start:
- Uncontaminated arc starts
- Longer tungsten electrode life spans
- Uses a torch with a button and automatic gas on/off (No need for a valve on TIG torch)
- Reduce gas usage thanks to TIGStart integrated gas solenoid
Weld steel, stainless steel and copper with excellent results.
TECARC TIG START HF BOX FEATURES
- Adjustable post flow gas
- HF arc ignition and stabilisation of the arc
- Input voltage: 45 – 110V DC
- Torch trigger normal and latch functions.
- Welding range 5 – 300 amps
- Duty cycle 230A @ 60% and 300A @ 35%
- 3/8 BSP gas and power connection to take industry standard TIG torches
- Requires no separate aux. supply. (Powered by the OCV of the power source)
- Optional digital ammeter
Supplied as machine only unless specified in dropdown option above. Torch supplied would be a TA26 TecArc TIG torch 12.5ft in length.
TIG torches and TIG welding consumables all available on this website. See related items section below.
Feel free to call or email to discuss a package.
Various other TIG boxes available including AC/DC units and further DC units with greater weld parameter adjustment.
‘Invest in the best’ quality made British welding equipment
Please note: TecArc machines are built to order and may take 7 – 14 working days from order to be built and dispatched. If you place an order online, one of sales team will be in touch to confirm delivery time scales. Also note our returns policy for these machines on our terms and conditions page.
Image for illustration purposes only.