TECARC TIGSTART 300 AC/DC HF BOX
CONVERT FROM SCRATCH START TIG TO HF TIG
A universal TIG box to convert any AC or DC constant current power source into a TIG welder. The TIGStart box uses the AC or DC welding current from an MMA welder, oil cooled stick welder, inverter or engine driven welder. Convert scratch start TIG functions into basic HF start TIG with the addition of these units.
These units weld aluminium beautifully when run from an AC power source
HF start TIG benefits over scratch start:
- Uncontaminated arc starts
- Longer tungsten electrode life spans
- Uses a torch with a button and automatic gas on/off (No need for a valve on TIG torch)
- Reduce gas usage thanks to TIGStart integrated gas solenoid
Weld steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminium (with AC power source) and various other ferrous metals, with excellent results.
NOTE: The tig box will only weld in AC if it is put on an AC power source, and will only weld DC if put on a DC power source.
TECARC TIG START HF BOX FEATURES
- Adjustable post flow gas
- HF arc ignition and stabilisation of the arc
- Input voltage: 45 – 110V AC or DC
- Torch trigger normal and latch functions.
- Welding range 5 – 300 amps
- Duty cycle 230A @ 60% and 300A @ 35%
- 3/8 BSP gas and power connection to take industry standard TIG torches
- 230V or 110V auxiliary supply
Supplied as machine only unless specified in dropdown option above. Torch supplied would be a TA26 TecArc TIG torch 12.5ft in length.
TIG torches and TIG welding consumables all available on this website. See related items section below.
Feel free to call or email to discuss a package.
Various other TIG boxes available including AC/DC units and further DC units with greater weld parameter adjustment.
‘Invest in the best’ quality made British welding equipment
Please note: TecArc machines are built to order and may take 7 – 14 working days from order to be built and dispatched. If you place an order online, one of sales team will be in touch to confirm delivery time scales. Also note our returns policy for these machines on our terms and conditions page.
Image for illustration purposes only.