TECARC TIG 276T AC DC TIG WELDING INVERTER
CALL NOW FOR BEST PRICES 01276 505012
The TecArc TIG 276T is a highly equipped 3 phase TIG welding inverter with analogue controls. At a reasonable price point for an AC DC TIG set, these machines are designed to produce high quality welds in Aluminium, Copper, Brass, Stainless etc.
They are ideal for fabrication or maintenance applications for a wide range of industries from automotive to aerospace. All have excellent welding performance, with true square wave outputs, providing a very stable quiet arc throughout the range. These machines are constructed using Toshiba mosfets & other quality parts with a large safety margin for the best reliability. These are a well proven range of AC DC TIGs with 1000s sold over the last few years.
Built to comply with BS EN 60974-1, CE marked, RoHS compliant and WEEE registered so you can be sure of the safety & quality.
TECARC TIG 276T KEY FEATURES
- Infinitely variable output up to machines max setting.
- AC DC welding output.
- MMA stick welding facility.
- True AC squarewave with balance to control cleaning & penetration.
- Digital meter displays welding current prior to actually welding.
- HF, high frequency starting.
- 2T/4T torch trigger latching.
- Pre & Post flow gas timer.
- Slope down control for perfect finishes to each weld.
- Remote socket ready to accept our foot pedal or hand remote.
- Pulse function with freq, duty & current controls.
- High duty cycle to cope with demanding applications.
- High efficiency so uses less electric than many other machines.
- Generator friendly.
- Engineer friendly (these machines can easily be maintained)
- Arc force on MMA welding.
- High quality foot pedal available to control the welding current precisely.
- TIG torch with remote control of amps on handle.
- Water cooling trolley & torch.
Professional quality British built welding machines designed for maintenance and fabrication workshops.
Supplied with earth lead and switch plug.
Please call or use contact us page for prices to include TIG torch, regulator, consumables, protective equipment etc.
These models have a one year warranty with five years on the main transformer (the heart of the machine).
|Technical Specifications||TIG 276T AC DC|
|Amperage range DC||10 – 270 amps AC and DC|
|Duty Cycle @ 60%*||250A|
|Open circuit volts approx.||60V|
|Fuse (slow blow)||16A|
TecArc guarantee to fully support these machines with spares & service for a minimum of 10 years.
‘Invest in the best’ quality made British welding equipment
Please note: TecArc machines are built to order and may take 7 – 14 working days from order to be built and dispatched. If you place an order online, one of sales team will be in touch to confirm delivery time scales. Also note our returns policy for these machines on our terms and conditions page.