TECARC TIG 186i DC WELDING INVERTER
The TecArc TIG 186i DC welding inverter is a multi process machine designed for high quality DC TIG and MMA stick welding. High frequency starts the arc without touching the tungsten on the work piece for uncontaminated welds and increase tungsten life spans. Other features in this little inverters quiver are infinitely variable output, slope down and gas postflow control, torch trigger latching and built in basic pulser, with 2 settings.
Also available as a dual voltage version (please select in the above drop down). The TecArc TIG 186i DC inverter dual voltage will work on both 110V and 230V and automatically switches to the correct input (min 5kVA required for 110V).
The TIG 186i is ideal for fabrication and maintenance applications especially on site work, using the 110V dual voltage option. Constructed using Toshiba mosfets & other quality parts with a large safety margin for the best reliability. These are a well proven range of DC TIGs with 1000s sold.
Built to comply with BS EN 60974-1, CE marked, RoHS compliant and WEEE registered so you can be sure of the safety & quality.
Standard functions & features for all models
SUPPLIED AS STANDARD WITH MAINS LEAD AND 3M EARTH RETURN LEAD AND SWITCH PLUG ONLY
- Infinitely variable output up to machines max setting.
- Super smooth DC welding output.
- MMA stick welding facility.
- HF, high frequency starting.
- Post flow gas timer.
- Slope down control for perfect finishes to each weld.
- 2T/4T torch trigger latching.
- Pulse function (186i & 256T only).
- Digital meter (206i & 256T only)
- High duty cycle to cope with demanding applications.
- High efficiency so uses less electric than many other machines.
- Generator friendly.
- Engineer friendly (these machines can easily be maintained)
- Dual voltage 110V/230V (TIG186i dual only)
- Fan on demand now as standard
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS (PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING)
- Remote socket to accept foot pedal or hand remote.
- Water cooling trolley.
- Air cooled trolley.
Size approx. 390 L x 280 H x 150 W
|Duty cycle @ 60%||180A|
|Input fuse (slow blow)||13/16A or 32A (110V)|
*When using with a 13A fuse above 180A on TIG the fuse may blow occasionally.
TecArc guarantee to fully support these models with spares & service for a minimum of 10 years.
Why accept an imported machine when you can buy a top quality British made machine for a similar price?
Please note: TecArc machines are built to order and may take 7 – 14 working days from order to be built and dispatched. If you place an order online, one of sales team will be in touch to confirm delivery time scales. Also note our returns policy for these machines on our terms and conditions page.