TecArc 230V Water-Cooler TC1000
The TecArc TC1000 is a 230V welding water-cooler unit with 1000W of cooling capacity, able to hold 5 Litres of liquid. The TecArc TC1000 is the ideal unit for water cooling almost all standard welding applications. Suitable for cooling MIG torches up to 500A-600A, TIG torches up to 500A and 60KVA resistance (spot welding).
This unit is designed to fit and work alongside TecArc’s ACT universal trolley in less than a minute. Also used free standing or with other trolleys.
British built, made of galvanised steel for a smart, long-lasting and robust design.
- Fitted with a state-of-the-art Simaco rotary pump. Highly efficient, ultra efficient with T-FLO fitted. Built in pump stall cut out fitted with auto reset.
- Quiet running (even quieter with the T-FLO control option).
- 5L tank with easy filling point & level viewing window.
- Fully compliant with BS EN60974-2
- Optional top handles for hand portable applications.
- Comes in voltages 110V, 230V or 400V.
- T-FLO control fitted for complete control (+£87.50)
- Optional flow switch only fitted (+£37.50)
- Optional pair of top handles fitted (+£15.00)
|Flow rate||Max 10L/min|
|Pressure||3 bar – (4 bar max)|
|Cooling capacity||1000W = 20˚C rise, 2000W = 40˚C rise|
|Size||320 x 620 x 225mm|
|Tank capacity||5 Litres|
|Pump||Simaco rotary KN37|
|In/Out fittings||Female quick snap fit|