TecArc TC1000 110V Water-Cooler
The TecArc TC1000 is a 110V welding water-cooler unit with 1000W of cooling capacity, able to hold 5 Litres of liquid. The TecArc TC1000 is the ideal unit for water cooling almost all standard welding applications. Suitable for cooling MIG torches up to 500A-600A, TIG torches up to 500A and 60KVA resistance (spot welding).
Designed to fit and work alongside TecArc’s ACT universal trolley in less than a minute. Also used free standing or with other trolleys.
British built, made of galvanised steel for a smart, long-lasting and robust design.
- Fitted with a state-of-the-art Simaco rotary pump. Highly efficient, ultra efficient with T-FLO fitted. Built in pump stall cut out fitted with auto reset.
- Quiet running (even quieter with the T-FLO control option).
- 5L tank with easy filling point & level viewing window.
- Fully compliant with BS EN60974-2
- Optional top handles for hand portable applications.
- Comes in voltages 110V, 230V or 400V.
- T-FLO control fitted for complete control (+£87.50)
- Optional flow switch only fitted (+£37.50)
- Optional pair of top handles fitted (+£15.00)
|Flow rate||Max 10L/min|
|Pressure||3 bar – (4 bar max)|
|Cooling capacity||1000W = 20˚C rise, 2000W = 40˚C rise|
|Size||320 x 620 x 225mm|
|Tank capacity||5 Litres|
|Pump||Simaco rotary KN37|
|In/Out fittings||Female quick snap fit|
WHY BUY TECARC?
Technical Arc is now the UKs largest manufacturer of MIG and TIG welding equipment. Based in York, their facility produces well built, reliable equipment. Couple this with their impressive parts availability and the guarantee of keeping machine parts for 20 years, they are hard to beat.