TECARC OPTeARC ETIG C400 TIG WELDER
The TecArc OPTeARC ETIG C400 is a conventional, transformer based DC TIG welder, suitable for the welding of mild and stainless steels etc, giving excellent weld characteristics. Very simple to use and full of features such as slope up and down, trigger latching etc, necessary to make expert quality TIG welds. The ETIG range are constructed using a conventional transformer but with the added benefit of hybrid chopper technology. The results are excellent arc starts as well as a smooth and stable arc, with low power consumption as well as rugged reliability.
The ETIG C400 is supplied for use with a 3 phase power supply. It is also available as a 230V machine (45/63A supply required) (please use drop down menu above to select).
Technical Arc believe this technology lasts longer, provides great reliability and is more serviceable than their inverter counterparts. Designed to withstand the harshest of environments, they are equally happy in any environment including industrial workshops, off shore oil & gas, mobile welding, outside on construction sites etc.
Professional quality British built welding machines designed for maintenance and fabrication workshops.
KEY FEATURES OF ETIG PORTABLE MACHINES
- Superior TIG welding characteristics with perfect arc starts & welds every time from min to max power
- Infinitely variable current control can be set within +/- 1 amp.
- Torch trigger latching.
- Up & down slope controls.
- 0-5 seconds up slope and 0-15 seconds down slope
- Digital meter with set value & exact value when welding.
- Gas post flow control (0-15 seconds).
- TIG/MMA switch.
- Electronic pulse HF for precise instant arc starts (I.T. friendly so will not affect your phone or PC etc)
- Remote current function allows use of a foot pedal or hand remote or special current control on TIG torch
- All copper wound main transformer (5 year warranty on the transformer)
- Takes a full size gas bottle.
- Generator friendly & due to our robust design will withstand large fluctuations on the supply with no damage.
- Can be used with long extension leads or unstable generators
- Rugged reliability to withstand harsh environments
- Excellent performance in MMA mode – will weld any electrode including cellulosic 6010 rods
- Ultra low power consumption
- Substantial metal case with wheels for good portability.
- Technical Arc claim the best back up in the industry!
- Water cooler – which attaches to trolley
- Foot Pedal
- TIG torches
- Regulator and flow meters
- 230V input power supply
These models have a one year warranty with five years on the main transformer (the heart of the machine).
|Technical Specifications||ETIG C220
||ETIG C300||ETIG C400|
|Amperage range DC||5 – 220||5 – 250||10 – 300||10 – 400|
|Duty Cycle @ 35%*||220A||250A||300A||400A @ 40%|
|Minimum generator size*||3.5kVA||4.5kVA||5.5kVA||8kVA (3/4 Output)|
|Max no load volts||85V||85V||85V||85V|
|Fuse on 230V||16A||16/20A||32A||45/63A|
|Fuse on 400V||16A||16A||16A||16A|
Approx. size 260mm W x 520mm L x 420mm H excluding exterior hardware
All models comply with BS EN60974-1, BS EN50199, WEE/HD0071UZ
We guarantee to fully support these machines with spares & service for a minimum of 20 years.
‘Invest in the best’ quality made British welding equipment
Please note: TecArc machines are built to order and may take 7 – 14 working days from order to be built and dispatched. If you place an order online, one of sales team will be in touch to confirm delivery time scales. Also note our returns policy for these machines on our terms and conditions page.