TecArc Welding trolley – ACT Universal
Totally unique infinitely adjustable trolley to fit almost every machine, air cooled or water cooled.
The TecArc ACT Type 1 Universal Trolley is the elegant, modern solution to welding unit mobility. Made in Britain, these welding machine trolleys are constructed in a combination of 2.5mm & 3mm galvanised steel for high strength, stability & appeal. This welding trolley differs from the type-2 because it has a short adjustable shelf, making it more suitable for smaller, portable machines.
For many, a welding trolley is the first job after purchasing a welding machine. Take into account, the price of steel and perhaps not the best welds you will ever achieve in your first attempts, this offers the perfect solution. Well priced and nicely finished.
- Infinite adjustable top shelf height. Secure clamp onto top of power source yet can be removed in seconds.
- Use with any inverter, or compact type power source.
- Made of galvanised steel work – great looking and hard wearing.
- Easy to assemble with the minimum parts. Built and ready to go in minutes.
- Takes full size W gas cylinders. Retaining chain secures gas cylinder in place.
- Add TecArc’s TC1000 or TC2000 water cooler – designed to fit perfectly
- Top tray will accommodate wire feeder, TIG box, tool box etc
- Top tray ready to accept optional swivel kit for MIG wire feeder.
- Two height versions available, size 1 – supplied with 600mm steel upright tubes or size 2 with 900mm steel tubes. Just measure your power source & decide best height option.
- 150KG weight rating
- British Made
- Swivel kit with male & female parts, insulators & all parts for MIG wire feeder (+£32)
ACT universal type 1
|Max recommended length & width of power source||650mm x 340mm|
|Height available between chassis & underside of top tray||0-550mm infinite adjustment|
|Height with TC1000/2000 water cooler fitted||0-320mm infinite adjustment|
|Weight rating of power source & auxiliary equip combined||150kg|
|Top tray size for auxiliary equipment – approx.||250mm W x 600mm L|