TECARC 430A MIG WELDER WITH SEPERATE WIRE FEEDER
The TecArc TS 421HD is a 430 amp industrial grade MIG welder with separate wire feeder. Having the separate wire feed allows the user to take the wire feeder near to the work piece avoiding wheeling a big machine around. It also acts to keep the main power source cleaner, away from welding fume, spatter and potentially grinding dust.
These MIG sets are high quality and heavy duty British made machines designed for all industrial welding applications. This 380 amp version is available in both single and three phase varieties. As there are a plethora of options to truly make this machine a bespoke MIG welder, we would suggest you call to talk through the options prior to purchasing.
Renowned in the industry for great performance and solid build quality, these machines offer welding performance which is hard to beat. Minimal spatter and a soft stable arc makes welding that much easier to produce quality results. At the heart of every industrial line MIG set is a large copper wound transformer and other heavy duty components all constructed in a robust steel powder coated case.
Technical Arc guarantee these machines to have the lowest long term maintenance costs of any similar machine and have some of the best long term backup, with all parts available for a minimum of 20 years. Technical Arc have been producing this line for the last 18 years and with thousands of these machines being sold across the UK, they are well proven.
SUPPLIED AS STANDARD WITH MAINS LEAD, 3M EARTH RETURN LEAD, 3M SHEATHED INTERCONNECTING LEAD AND ENCLOSED TYPE WIRE FEEDER
TWO YEAR WARRANTY WITH 5 YEAR WARRANTY ON COPPER WOUND TRANSFORMER
TECARC 430 KEY FEATURES
- Excellent range of Volt steps for fine power adjustments and super smooth welding characteristics
- Industry standard Euro torch connection
- 100% copper wound transformer with 5 year warranty
- Very high duty cycle especially when upgraded
- Easy setting infinitely variable wire speed control
- Torch trigger latching fitted and adjustable electronic burn back
- Wire Inch and gas purge functions
- The SWF MIG has the strongest steel case of any other MIG in the industry
- Large 250mm wheels and HD castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Quality all metal wire drive system and powerful motor
- Ultra reliable, rugged PCB in wire feeder
- All metal 4 roll wire feed
- Volt switches have metal shafts – not plastic like other brands.
- High, over 90% efficiency design to minimise electricity consumption
- Now with optional fume extractor output 110V or 230V to suit most extractor units – mount your extractor on the machine & the TS-MIG will power it directly.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS (PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING)
- Regulator – Multi stage or Single stage
- MIG Torch
- Validation/calibration cert
- Water cooling fitted
- Outriggers + 75mm casters fitted to wire feed unit
- Fume extractor power supply output -1500va, isolated, specify 110 or 230V
- Interconnectors up to 30M long
- Open or closed type wire feeders (No cost change)
- Digital Volt and Ammeters
- Casters on wire feeder and swivel kit so feeder sits on top of power source and turns
|Input Voltage||AC 230V or 400V|
|Dimensions (mm)||Approx. 730mm H x 880mm L x 460mm W (excluding width of rear wheels).|
|Input fuse recommended (slow)||45/63A (230V) OR 16/20A (400V)|
|Wire Spool Size||15kg or 5kg|
|Duty Cycle||380A @ 60% 420A @ 50%|
|Current Range (A)||30 – 430 (230V) OR 20 – 430 (400V)|
|Volt steps||24 (230V) OR 32 (400V)|
|Welding wire size (mm)||0.6 – 1.6 mm|
|Weight||85 – 160kg depending on model|
|Recommended min generator size (¾ output)||14kVA (230V) OR 12kVA (400V)|
Why accept an imported machine when you can buy a top quality British made machine for a similar price?
All models are manufactured to comply with BS EN 60974-1 & BS EN 60974-10
Also in full compliance with RoHS directive 2011/65/EU & weee directive 2012/19/EU
Please note: TecArc machines are built to order and may take 7 – 14 working days from order to be built and dispatched. If you place an order online, one of sales team will be in touch to confirm delivery time scales. Also note our returns policy for these machines on our terms and conditions page.