TECARC 161 COMPACT MIG WELDER
CALL NOW FOR BEST PRICES 01276 505012
The TecArc 161 compact MIG welder is high quality British made machine designed for automotive, maintenance and light fabrication applications. Built to last, these robust machines are very popular. Technical Arc believe these machines to be the most reliable machines on the market, with thousands in use across the UK and Europe. Combine these claims with guaranteed parts availability for 20 years, these transformer based MIG welders provide the lowest long term maintenance costs of any similar machines in the industry.
The machines are fan cooled and take full size gas cylinders. All parts are protected by the heavy gauge powder coated steel casing, creating a hard wearing, quality product. The copper wound transformer stands up to hard work and is backed up with a 5 year warranty. Even the volt switches have metal shafts, rather than plastic, adding the durability of the machine.
The wire drive motor is made by a Swedish company, adding to the quality build.
SUPPLIED AS STANDARD WITH MAINS LEAD AND 3M EARTH RETURN LEAD ONLY
- 12 Volt for fine power adjustments and a very low minimum amperage for very thin gauge material
- Industry standard Euro torch connection
- 100% copper wound transformer with 5 year warranty
- Quality Swedish made wire drive motor for wire sizes 0.6, 0.8 or 1.0mm on 15kg or 5kg spools
- Great welding characteristics and built in electronic burn back
- Fan cooled to provide a higher duty cycle than most similar sized machines
- Very strong metal powder coated casing to withstand harsh workshop environments
- Takes a full sized gas cylinder
- Volt switches have metal shafts – not plastic like other brands.
- High, over 90% efficiency design to minimise electricity consumption
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS (PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING)
- MIG Torch
- Upgrade to 4 roll wire feeder
- Upgrade to include spot timer function
- Upgrade to include reverse polarity function
Size approx. 530mm H + handle x 360mm W + rear wheels x 740mm long.
|Specification 230V Single phase||161||181||211||231||251|
|Duty cycle @ 60%||75A||90A||120A||135A||145A|
|Duty cycle @ 35%||100A||120A||155A||175A||190A|
|Input fuse (slow blow)||13A||16A||20A||25A||32A|
Why accept an imported machine when you can buy a top quality British made machine for a similar price?
Please note: TecArc machines are built to order and may take 7 – 14 working days from order to be built and dispatched. If you place an order online, one of sales team will be in touch to confirm delivery time scales. Also note our returns policy for these machines on our terms and conditions page.