STRONGHAND INSIDE / OUTSIDE CORNER MAGNET MLD600
A welders holding magnet for creating 90, 60 or 30 degree corners, whilst holding from the inside or outside. A magnet holds the pieces together to allow the welder both hands to tack weld the angle. One side corner “relief” also provides clearance for tall lips.
The magnet fixes the workpiece in 90º, 30º or 60º. The strong magnet is encased within a strong galvanised metal shell. Made with strong, durable rare earth magnets. Fully enclosed for easier cleaning.
These can be used alongside multiple magnet clamps to hold a project in place before tacking and freeing both of your hands to do so.
- Hold stock from the outside to leave the internal joint clear for tack welding, or hold the inside of the 2 materials to tack weld the outside corner
- Mounting holes on the magnets enable linking of magnets for increased hold strength
- A hex hole on the magnet can be used for leverage to break the magnet away from the work piece.
- Hold and position sheet metal, round pipes, square, angled or flat stock.
- Constructed from 2 independent rectangular magnets for consistent, undiminished magnetic force when both sides are attached to workpieces. (2 separate magnets)
- Fully encased magnets enable easy cleaning of swarf and metal fragments
|90, 60 and 30º
Supplied with an allen key to use for breaking the magnet away from the workpiece.
Magnetic pull force is based on 10 mm steel plates.
Must be used for tack welding only and removed before completing weld.
Avoid prolonged exposure of magnetic products to heat sources of 356ºF / 180ºC.