STRONGHAND GRASSHOPPER PRO MODEL – WELDERS THIRD HAND
Extremely versatile, the Stronghand Grasshopper PRO, is a seriously handy gadget to steady the work piece ready for welding. Sometimes referred to as a welders third hand, these items have 3 prongs, with a weight near to the centre. By simply resting the legs / prongs onto the item being stabilised, weight is applied to hold it in place.
Steady small parts, such as: bolts, nuts, and thin plates for tack welding at odd angles with full welding clearance.
Many welders will make a third hand as a first project, but for the price, these Grasshopper pro models are easier and feature packed.
- Brass contacts are ideal for Stainless Steel jobs.
- Slide upper arm or leg base along weighted body for proper hold down force.
- Spring clip can swivel to achieve holds at different angles.
- Copper ribbon for earthing the part ready for welding
- Easy to hang.
- Steady round tubes
- Hold small parts in place for tack welding
- Fix odd shaped objects in place without using a hand and where a magnet may not be useable
- The Spring Clip can be used to steady the edge of an angled thin metal plate for a fillet weld for example
|Length||Width and Height||Weight|
|200 – 300mm||114 x 102mm||0.7kg|