STRONGHAND INSIDE / OUTSIDE ADJUSTABLE CORNER MAGNET MLA450
A welders holding magnet for creating and holding any angle between 30 and 270 degrees. Holds material from the inside or outside for ease of tacking the workpiece in place. A supplied peg locks the magnet into accurate pre set angles of 90°, 30° or 45°.
The strong magnet is encased within a strong galvanised metal shell. Made with strong, durable rare earth magnets. Fully enclosed for easier cleaning.
These can be used alongside multiple magnet clamps to hold a project in place before tacking and freeing both of your hands to do so.
- Hold stock from the outside to leave the internal joint clear for tack welding, or hold the inside of the 2 materials to tack weld the outside corner
- Mounting holes on the magnets enable linking of magnets for increased hold strength
- A hex hole on the magnet can be used for leverage to break the magnet away from the work piece.
- Hold and position sheet metal, round pipes, square, angled or flat stock.
- Constructed from 2 independent rectangular magnets for consistent, undiminished magnetic force when both sides are attached to workpieces. (2 separate magnets)
- Fully encased magnets enable easy cleaning of swarf and metal fragments
|30º – 270°
Supplied with an allen key to use for breaking the magnet away from the workpiece.
Magnetic pull force is based on 10 mm steel plates.
Must be used for tack welding only and removed before completing weld.
Avoid prolonged exposure of magnetic products to heat sources of 356ºF / 180ºC.
See product video tab above to see how the Stronghand adjustable magnets work and how to lock the magnet into pre set angle positions.