ARGON SIDE ENTRY REGULATOR SINGLE STAGE TWO GAUGE | 35LPM OUTPUT
A side entry argon regulator with a 0-35L/Min output for side entry cylinder valves. Single Stage with two gauges. Designed to step down the pressurised contents of a compressed gas cylinder. The resulting pressure of gas can be used in Argon or Argon/CO2 shielded MIG or TIG welding.
A side entry regulator is preferential when using a number of different branded welding gas cylinders, which utilise a side outlet. A standard bottom entry regulator can be used but the gauges would be on there side. A side entry regulator eliminates the need for a 90 degree cylinder adaptor.
- A standard 5/8 BSP right hand side entry connection fits most brand Argon / Argon mix cylinders.
- Clock gauge shows cylinder contents (Max Cylinder pressure 300 Bar) and another gauge shows outlet flow in litres per minute (LPM)
- Fully Compliant To EN ISO 2503
- 3rd Party Tested
- 300 Bar Rated
- Superb Pressure Control
- Unique Encapsulated Valve Design
- Fully UK Tested
- 2 Year Warranty
- Body – Brass
- Bonnet – High Strength Zinc Alloy
- Gauges – Steel Case High Contrast Dial
- Diaphragm – Neoprene, Fibre Reinforced
- Valve – PCTFE/PTFE
- Valve Filter – Sintered Bronze 10 µ
- PA Handwheel – ABS
- Inlet Connection – Brass To BS341 Standard
- Outlet Connection – Brass
This product conforms to the criteria laid out under British Standard BS EN ISO 2503 : 2009