PROPANE HEATING NECK FOR A TYPE 5 SHANK – 12″
A 12″ (305mm) bent heating neck designed to fit to a type 5 shank and propane heating mixer to attach a heating nozzle. The neck simply screws onto the mixer on the type 5 shank. A H1 – H5 nozzle then screws onto the opposing side (Depending on heating temperature required).
- Attaches type 5 shank to a propane heating nozzle
- Conforms to ISO 5172
- Accepts H1 – H5 heating nozzles
- Used for a variety of heating applications of aluminium, steel and stainless steel.
- Hoses being used with the torch should be the correct type for the gas and fitted with check valves (non-return). They are colour coded according to the gas they are designed for – orange for propane and blue for oxygen.
- Flashback arrestors should be installed on the regulator side of the hose.