Parweld XTT 212P AC/DC Pulsed TIG Inverter 110/230V
The Parweld XTT212P is a dual voltage Pulsed TIG inverter that can be used in both AC and DC modes for TIG or MMA welding. As a result, this machine can weld of virtually any metal. One of our best selling AC/DC TIG machines, the Parweld XTT 212 offers plenty of features whilst being offered at a great price point. Build quality is good and the addition of an amperage control on the TIG torch is a nice touch to get you started without having a foot control straight away.
The XTT212 is a single phase machine, perfect for home or light industrial use and perfect for on site work where only 110V can be used.
Supplied in the XTT 212P P1 package is a TIG torch and regulator making you almost ready to go, with the addition of PPE, gas and some consumables.
Square wave AC output and power pulsing maximises productivity whilst reducing heat output. This means you can weld fast without fear of burning through your work piece. The majority of steels can be welded in DC mode quickly using the pulse power function. The AC mode allows the welding of aluminium and magnesium alloys. The square wave output and adjustable frequency maximises the arc energy offering high welding speeds when coupled with the power pulsing function.
The beauty of this machine is in its versatility, offering the benefits of a 230V workshop machine with the flexibility of 110V site machine. Compared with its cousin, the XTT202 AC/DC, the Parweld XTT212P TIG Inverter is 40% smaller, but packs the same punch. Simple intuitive one knob control allows for rapid program setting. The XTT212 TIG inverter works with digital and analogue on torch current controls and has a foot control option.
The P1 Package comes with a 3 Button Amperage Control as standard on the PRO26 TIG torch, eliminating the need for a foot control pedal, and putting the control at your fingertips.
- 110/230V input
- 200A @ 25% duty cycle
- Square wave AC TIG mode
- Variable AC frequency from 50 to 150Hz perfect for refining bead and cleaning width
- Variable pulse frequency – control the heat input on thinner materials to reduce warpage and burn through
- HF arc starting for uncontaminated arc starts.
- Digital control
- Optional foot control • Generator friendly
- Adjustable upslope (TIG mode) 0 – 10s
- Adjustable downslope (TIG mode) 0 – 10s
- Supplied with 3m earth lead
- Connections 35-50mm panel socket connections
- 3 Years return to base warranty + 3 years servicing plan
- Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 & RoHS Compliant
P1 Package Comes with:
- 3m Input Cable, 3m Earth Lead, Gas Hose
- P1: PRO26 TIG Torch (3 button with up & down amperage control) & Regulator
Machine only package comes with:
- Switch plug connector for fitting your own torch
- Gas hose
- Ac Frequency – 50-250Hz
- MMA Function – Yes
- Package – XTT212P
- Recommended Generator size – *5 KVA
- Type – TIG AC-DC
|Output Current||5-200A DC
|Input Voltage||110/230V 1P|
|Input Current EFF||16.2A (20A)|
|Duty Cycle||200A @ 25% (140A @ 40%)|
|Minimum Fuse Rating||16A (32A)|
|Dimension (mm)||460 x 170 x 320|
WHY BUY PARWELD
The Parweld XTT 212 AC/DC comes with a 3 year warranty which is upheld by Parwelds large UK headquarters situated in the West Midlands. In the unlikely event of a breakdown within the warranty period, Parweld arrange collection, free to the end user.
See the Parweld XTT 212P AC/DC video by clicking the product video tab above.