PARWELD XTT 250 PULSED DC TIG WELDER
The Parweld XTT 250 has a DC welding output suitable for TIG welding of alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and titanium. Pulsed TIG gives the user superior arc control. Adjustability of the pulse allows reduced heat input, perfect to combat distortion in thinner materials and increase weld penetration.
A lightweight and small size unit, the XTT 250 can be used at home or in the workshop. Furthermore, these versatile little TIG welders are generator friendly, coping with ±15% voltage fluctuations.
In TIG mode the Parweld XTT 250 can weld materials up to 8mm in thickness and thicker materials in MMA mode.
Supplied with a Parweld PRO Grip 26 torch with ergonomic handle for increased welder comfort. A knuckle joint improves cable flexibility and increased dexterity.
A high frequency start circuit makes for easy and uncontaminated arc starting, increasing Tungsten electrode life. Simply place the tungsten near to the work piece with the desired arc length and push the button.
Trigger latching allows the user to release the trigger during long welds to improve comfort and simple single dial adjustability.
- 400V input
- Lightweight for ultimate portability, just 10.5kg
- 250A @ 40% duty cycle
- Variable pulse frequency
- Generator friendly
- Hot start function in MMA mode. The machine increases initial voltage to start the arc and then reduces once arc initiated.
- Adjustable pre and post flow gas, start and end currents as well as pulse frequency and balance
- Start current and crater fill in 4T mode
- Industrial 3550 panel socket connectors
- Sturdy metal case and carry handle and shoulder strap
- 3 year full warranty (return to base)
- Optional additional 3 year warranty service plan
- Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant
SUPPLIED WITH: Power source with 3m Parweld PRO grip max 26 (see gallery image above), 3m gas hose, 3m input cable, 3m earth lead, operating instructions
|Input Supply 50/60Hz
|Amperage range (DC)
|Pre flow function
|Post flow function
|Dimensions / Weight
|Generator requirements (+/-15%)
|5 – 250A
|0 – 10s
|0 – 10s
|0 – 10s
|0.5 – 100Hz
|250A @ 40%
|404 x 170 x 296 mm / 10.5kg
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
The Parweld XTT 250 DC P comes with a 3 year warranty which is upheld by Parwelds large UK headquarters situated in the West Midlands. In the unlikely event of a warranty claim, Parweld will collect the machine, repair and return the machine quickly without cost to the customer.