PARWELD XTT 202 AC/DC PULSED TIG WELDER
The Parweld XTT 202 AC/DC is a single phase AC/DC TIG welder. AC or DC current functions allow the user to TIG or MMA weld virtually any metal up to around 6mm.
Square wave AC output and power pulsing maximises productivity whilst allowing the user to fine tune heat output.
A lightweight and small size unit, the XTT 202P AC/DC can be used at home or in the workshop. Furthermore, these versatile little TIG welders are generator friendly, coping with ±15% voltage fluctuations.
In TIG mode the Parweld XTT 202 can weld materials up to 6mm in thickness.
In MMA mode, electrodes up to 4.8mm can be used with ease.
Supplied with a Parweld PRO Grip 26 torch with ergonomic handle for increased welder comfort. A knuckle joint improves cable flexibility and increased dexterity.
A high frequency start circuit makes for easy and uncontaminated arc starting, increasing Tungsten electrode life.
Trigger latching allows the user to release the trigger during long welds to improve comfort.
- Buttons to select between MMA and TIG modes, AC or DC as well as selecting 2T, 4T, HF start or lift TIG.
- 2 Arrow buttons allow the user to scroll through pre flow, start current, up slope, main current, background current, pulse frequency, pulse balance, down slope, final current and post flow. Once the LED indicates the parameter to set, simply turn the middle dial to change settings. (See product video tab above for demonstration)
- 230V input
- 200A @ 25% duty cycle
- Square wave AC TIG mode
- Variable pulse frequency
- Variable AC frequency
- HF Arc starting
- Digital control
- Optional foot control
- Ergonomic and flexible 3 button TIG torch – on/off button and up/down amperage controls.
- Generator friendly
- Hot start function in MMA mode. The machine increases initial voltage to start the arc and then reduces once arc initiated.
- Adjustable pre and post flow gas, start and end currents as well as pulse frequency and balance
- Industrial 3550 panel socket connectors
- Sturdy metal case and carry handle and shoulder strap
- 3 year full warranty (return to base)
- Optional additional 3 year warranty service plan
- Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant
SUPPLIED WITH: Power source with 3m Parweld PRO grip max 26 with 3 button control (see gallery image above), 2m gas hose, 2m input cable, 3m earth lead, operating instructions
CHOOSE FROM: Torch and regulator package
Torch, regulator and trolley package
Water cooled package including torch, regulator and trolley
|Input Supply 50/60Hz
|Pre/Post flow functions
|Dimensions / Weight
|Generator requirements (+/-15%)
|5 – 200A DC
10 – 200 AC
|0 – 10s
|0 – 10s
|200A @ 25%
|480 x 240 x 400 mm / 22kg
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
The Parweld XTT 202 AC/DC comes with a 3 year warranty which is upheld by Parwelds large UK headquarters situated in the West Midlands. In the unlikely event of a validated warranty claim, Parweld will collect the machine, repair and return the machine quickly without cost to the customer.
To see the Parweld XTT 202 being demonstrated, please select the above “product video” tab.
Why not also check out the Parweld XTM211 DI – A MIG welding power source with HF DC and AC TIG welding in one machine.