PARWELD XTE 181C MIG WELDER
Ideal for light automotive and hobbyist use, the Parweld XTE 181C is a step regulated transformer machine with fan cooling.
The XTE 181C is suitable for welding of Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium from 0.75 to 5mm when using the appropriate MIG welding wire. An incorporated wire feed of metal construction with a quality motor with 2 roll drive provides reliable wire feeding. Suitable for either 0.6 or 0.8mm MIG wire in 5 or 15kg spools. 8 step voltage selection and infinitely variable wire feed speed allows fine tuning of welding parameters.
Industry standard euro torch connection allows the use of all good quality MIG torches. Supplied with the quality Parweld Eco-grip Max 150A MIG torch, taking industry standard Binzel style spares available from any welding supplier.
Perfect for in the workshop, the Parweld XTE 181 machines are supplied on wheels and casters for maneuverability. A solid rear wheel axle further demonstrates the machines rugged build quality. A carriage at the rear of the machine securely holds half size (20L) gas cylinders.
- Weld Steel, Stainless Steel or Aluminium (0.75 – 5mm thickness)
- 230V single phase
- 185A @ 15% duty cycle
- 2 roll drive wire feeder
- Use gas with solid MIG wire or reverse polarity and use gas less, self shielding MIG wire
- Forced fan air cooling
- 8 voltage step adjustment
- Infinitely variable wire feed speed
- Overload warning indicator
- Built in gas valve
- Use 5kg or 15kg MIG wire spools
- Supplied with Parweld MIG torch – Integrated Knuckle Joint Systems allowing movements of the handle and neck independently from the cable assembly
- 2 year return to base warranty
- Manufactured to IP21S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant
SUPPLIED WITH: Power source with euro connecting 3m Parweld Eco grip max 150A MIG torch, 1.65m hard wired work return lead, operating instructions
|Input Supply 50/60Hz
|Dimensions / Weight
|Generator requirements (+/-15%)
|35 – 185A
|0.6 – 0.8mm
90A @ 60%
|705 x 420 x 630 mm / 40.8kg
To see a video demonstration of these welders being used, see the product video tab above.
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
The Parweld XTE 181C comes with a 2 year warranty which is upheld by Parwelds large UK headquarters situated in the West Midlands.