PARWELD XR950A AIR FED WELDING AND GRINDING HELMET
The Parweld XR950A air-fed system is a powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) suitable for use for all welding and grinding applications. A unique flip up auto darkening filter inside the helmet , activated by an exterior knob allows the user to continue wearing the helmet for grinding etc, using the clear outer lens.
Meeting HSE guidelines for protection against welding fume, these air fed systems are supplied complete and ready to go. A P3 particulate main filter filters atmospheric air to deliver clean air to the wearer. A carbon activated pre-filter eliminates odours and a metal spark arrestor protects filters from hot particulates.
The Parweld XR950A system has been tested and has been certified to the best air fed TH3 classification, offering maximum protection against inward leakage of less than 0.2%.
- Metal grinding and cutting
- Aluminium Welding by MIG and TIG process
- Stainless Steel Welding, MIG and TIG process
- Steel by MMA, MIG or TIG Welding
- Zinc coated Steel Welding by MIG or TIG
FILTER BLOWER UNIT FEATURES
Blower unit protects the user against concentrated fumes and gas emissions generated in the welding and cutting processes. Clean air supplied gives the user a comfortable level of clean air to breathe. Standard air flow rate is 170 l/min and electronics ensure consistent supply of air through the blower unit. The supplied battery can last over 11 hours in the standard setting and 9 hours in the higher 220 l/min setting. Times supplied rely upon a fully charged battery and unimpaired filters.
The blower unit is worn on a comfortable belt and an over shoulder harness is also supplied to increase wearer comfort.
An audible and visual indicator alert the user to low air flow, clogged filters and low battery
- FIlter class : TH3PRSL
- The motor/filter pack is attached to a waist belt.
- Alarm (Obstructed filter / low battery).
- Compact and sturdy, fitted with a spark arrestor.
- Large carrying bag for the helmet and its respiratory unit.
- Weighs less than 1.1KG
- Smooth and ultra quiet brushless motor
- 2 Airflow speeds 170l/min or 220l/min
- Removable lithium Ion battery with 10 hour + run time
WELDING HELMET FEATURES
- ADF (Auto Darkening Filter) Flips Up Inside Helmet.
- Wide Field of View Angle
- True Colour View
- Automatic Darkening – Variable shade 4-to-13
- ADF exceptional clarity and optical quality rated 1/1/1/1 EN 379
- External Controls
- Valuable Sensitivity and Delay
- Automatic On and Off, Solar Cells and Built In Battery
- Front Visor for High Impact Protection
- Clear state 3.0 for exceptional pre-weld clarity
- Fitted with an Air Blower System Standard Female Port
- Adjustable Headgear Multiple Rake Positions for a Precise Fit
- Slim and Lightweight
- Ergonomically Balanced to Increase Comfort
- 24 Months Warranty
XR950A SYSTEM INCLUDES
- Parweld XR937H helmet with face seal and air fed head gear
- The respiratory protection system (blower unit + filter + waist belt + over shoulder harness)
- Lithium-ion battery + charger
- Shoulder harness / air flow meter / carrying bag
The TBWS Verdict
A real nice looking helmet with plenty of features to make it suitable for all welding processes. Supplied in a quality site bag with all the items to get you started including an individual helmet storage bag to keep the lens free from scratches.