Parweld BZL 360A Push Pull Torch
The Parweld Push Pull 360A is a lightweight Euro connecting MIG torch designed with wire feed rollers fitted inside. Wire feed rollers inside the torch pull the wire through the liner, working with the rollers inside the MIG welder which are pushing the wire. This allows the user to run a longer torch and / or run wire materials which are more difficult to feed due to the softness of the metal.
This torch is unbeatable for stability and smoothness, especially for aluminium welding.
All the torch’s functions can be controlled via the welding unit interface; compatible with almost any power source setup. On-torch remote speed control available as an optional extra.
The ergonomic handle and grip are perfectly balanced to provide maximum comfort during heavy use. At only 1.8kg, which is 1kg less than most main competitors, this torch comes with a dramatically reduced risk of fatigue or stress injury, making it safe and easier to use than ever before.
BZL Push Pull – Drive Modules
Drive modules (18 – 42 V module) are separate modules designed to provide torch control for machines with no push-pull drive control option. This module can be mounted on/in the wire feed unit or machine (if the wire feed is built into the power source) and can be hardwired into the machine’s power and/or trigger circuits.
They can be connected to either an AC or DC supply, as long as it’s within the range of 18 to 42V and are designed to convert the voltage to suit the linked drive motor.
The alternative module (24V DC or 42V DC) is for use with machines that have a motor speed control for a push-pull gun output rated to 24 volt or 42 volt DC. Can be mounted in-line between the torch control lead and the machine/wire feed unit, connected to the control socket. Designed to automatically convert the voltage from the drive output to the voltage compatible with the Push-Pull torch motor.
STANDARD Torches come Air cooled with a 89mm (3.5”) straight neck with a Euro connector.
Options & variations:
- Remote wire speed control fitted onto the torch
- Drive Modules: Either 18 – 40V AC/DC, 24V DC or 42V DC.
- Hard wire roll sets | Plain V Groove rollers – 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, or 1.6mm wire sizes (Suitable for mild steel)
- Soft wire roll sets | Plain U Groove rollers – 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, or 1.6mm wire sizes (Suitable for aluminium)
- Cable lengths: 6 metre, 8 metre or 10 metre
- Machine connection: Euro, Miller, NAS, Hobart, Lincoln or Tweco.
- Neck lengths: 89mm (3.5”), 102mm (4”), 114mm (4.5”), 153mm (6”), 229mm (9”), 305mm (12”), or 457mm (18”)
- Neck angle: Straight, 5°, 30°, 45°, 60°, or 80°
- Water cooled 400A also available
Call us about customising your torch: 01276 505012
|Wire Size||0.8mm-1.2mm (0.30-0.45″)|