27 INCH LENGTH NOZZLE MIX OXY FUEL TORCH
A premium cutting torch, the NM27/90 blowpipe is 27 inches in length and has a 90º head. Suitable for use with Oxy Propane or Oxy Acetylene, these low cost but good quality torches conform to ISO 5172 and can cut up to 12″ (300mm) in mild steel*.
*When used with correct nozzle
The handle incorporates a lever valve for on/off and 2 valves for manual control of oxygen/fuel mix at the torch for optimal flame adjustment. Connections on the bottom of the cutting torch are 3/8 BSP male thread to accept a right hand threaded nut for Oxygen and left hand thread for fuel.
- Cuts to 12″ (300mm) in mild steel with Oxy Acetylene
- Solid construction
- Nozzle mix design for maximum safety
- Backfire resistant design
- Easy grip control knobs for simple and safe operation
- Robust lever latch for on/off control
- Gas valves fitted with stainless steel stems and double O Ring seals
- Accepts ANM(Acetylene) and PNM(Propane) Cutting Nozzles
- Works with Acetylene or Propane as fuel gas dependent upon nozzle selection
- Fitted with standard 3/8 BSP hose connections
- Hoses being used with the torch should be the correct type for the gas and fitted with check valves (non-return). They are colour coded according to the gas they are designed for – red for acetylene, orange for propane and blue for oxygen.
- Flashback arrestors should be installed on the regulator side of the hose.