Mosa EVO TS 2 X 280 Multi 4 Diesel Welder Generator
New for 2019, the Mosa TS 2 X 280 Evo MULTI4 is a multi process diesel welder generator for use with one or two welding operators simultaneously.
Designed for professional use, the TS EVO 2 x 280 is driven by a diesel Kubota engine. The signature Mosa asynchronous alternator supplies multi voltage auxiliary power of 110V, 230V and 400V.
Choose between 2 operator use, with welding outputs of 280A at 60% duty cycle or single operator use of 460A at 60%.
The engine driven Mosa TS 2 x 280 EVO is a Constant Current (CC), Constant Voltage (CV) professional machine with electronic control of the welding current. CC and CV welding output modes are selectable:
- In Constant Current (CC) Mode, it is possible to choose between a characteristic with adjustable arc force, suitable for MMA and TIG welding (With Scratch Start).
- In Constant Voltage (CV) mode it is possible to MIG weld using the optional WF4 Mosa Wire Feed Unit. Capable of Wire welding both Solid and Flux Cored wires.
- Large fuel tank for long running times
- AC Auxiliary power – Single phase 230V and 110V as well as Three phase
- World class engine
- Modern and functional design
- Optimised cooling system
- Machine parameters and digital welding control
Controls and displays are set out in a clear, rational way ensuring quick and easy selection of welding parameters by the operator.
- 1) Digital welding Voltmeter and Ammeter. Four digit LED display with actual values of welding, compensated temperature and brightness Indication of pre-settings
2) VRD function – LED
3) Function indicators – LED
4) Welding voltage and current adjustment knob protected against mechanical shocks
5) Welding load parameters. Possibility to store up to 3 programs for each welding process
6) Welding process selector knob protected against mechanical shocks
Suggested applications for this engine driven welder include; mining and quarrying, pipeline construction, ship repair & construction, steel fabrication and construction, steel fabrication and construction, refinery and petrochemical construction, heavy plant maintenance and shutdown.
This series of Welder Generators are a complete power solution. Mains welding or cutting machines can be powered directly from this EVO series of machine driven welders using AC Multi voltage auxiliary power.
Welding Cable Set, Remote Control, CC/CV MIG Wire Feed Package, Tig Torch Package, Two Wheel Site Tow, Two Wheel Road Tow, Service Filter Kit
SMAW (STICK)/ GTAW (TIG) CC (Costant Current)
- Current range: 10 ÷ 460A
- Duty cycle: 460A – 60%, 2 X 280A – 60%
GMAW (MIG)/ FCAW (FLUX CORED) CV (Costant Voltage)
- Arc multi-process welder
– SMAW: Shielder Metal Arc Welding (Stick)
– GTAW: Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (TIG) – Contact starting
– GMAW: Gas Metal Arc Welding (MIG)
– FCAW: Flux Cored Arc Welding (Flux Cored)
- High frequency digital control of welding current and voltage
- Double welding output (HALF/FULL – 50% / 100%)
- Digital Ammeter/voltmeter welding
Three phase 400V 12kVA
Single phase 230V 7kVA
Single phase 110V 5kVA