MOSA GE SX-6000 YDM DIESEL GENERATOR
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The MOSA GE SX-6000 YDM is a diesel generator powered by a reliable YANMAR L 100 V 4, direct injection engine. A Single-phase synchronous alternator produces 5kVA (4.5Kva).
MOSA model GE SX-6000 YDM is a super silenced diesel generating set, producing just 68dB(A) at 7 metres. The bunded base ensures containment of fluids in the engine and fuel tank in the event of any loss, to prevent their dispersion in the environment.
Built with a rounded edge canopy for draining away rainwater and avoiding damage.
Available with or without AVR
The Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) is an electronic device that regulates the voltage level at all times to maintain precise AC output from the generating set. The AVR calculates how much voltage has to be sent to the exciter numerous times a second, therefore stabilising the output voltage to a predetermined set point.
The control characteristics of an AVR system are much more accurate than those of self-regulated alternators
Running time at 75% to PRP: 19 hours.
- Output sockets:
- 1x 230V 32A
- 1x 230V 16A
- 1x 230V 16A
- Automatic voltage regulator “AVR” on request
- Bunded base, suitable to catch any liquids that leak from the engine to prevent environmental pollution.
- Ready for connection to automatic transfer unit EAS
- Central lifting eye for easy movement
- Dimensions: 1020x645x930 mm
- Dry weight: 206 kg
- Measured acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 92 dB(A) (67 dB(A) @ 7 m)
- Guaranteed acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 93 dB(A) (68 dB(A) @ 7 m)
VERSIONS ON REQUEST
- AVR (Automatic voltage regulator)
- SCHUKO sockets
- Version 230V/ 115V with: voltage selector 230V/115V: 1x230V/ 32A 2P+T CEE – 1x115V/ 32A 2P+T CEE – 1x115V/ 16A 2P+T CEE
|Model||Fuel||Starter||Output Stand By||Output PRP||Cylinders / Displacement||Speed||Cooled|
|YANMAR L 100 V||Diesel||Electric||6.3 kW (8.5 HP)||5.7 kW (7.7 HP)||1/ 435 cm3 (0,435 lt.)||3000 rpm||Air|
WHY BUY MOSA?
Mosa machines are well built machines, built for industry. Made in Italy, Mosa have been around for many years. After sales support is excellent from the MOSA UK depot based in Northumberland and parts availability is some of the best around. We still supply parts for machines over 20 years old. Not only is that a testament to Mosa and their customer care but also shows the build quality to last that long.