MOSA GE S-7000 BBM SILENCED PETROL ENGINE GENERATOR
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Mosa GE S-7000 BBM is a compact open frame generator powered by a reliable Briggs and Stratton XR2100 engine. This handy little generating set provides 6.7 kVA of single phase power, perfect for domestic, hobby and leisure use. A manual recoil start kicks the generator into life, producing power whilst even quieter and more efficient than conventional models. A silenced canopy reduces noise levels further, making these little generators perfect for noise sensitive environments such as residential settings.
The 6.1 Litre tank allows a continuous operation of 2.5 hours.
An “Oil alert” system prevents damage to the engine due to an insufficient quantity of oil in the engine sump. The system automatically shuts the engine down before oil levels fall below a safe limit.
AVAILABLE AS ELECTRIC OR RECOIL START
Engine shut down for low oil level
Sockets: 1 x 230V 16A – 1 X 230V 32A
Meets EC directives for noise and safety
|Model||Fuel||Starter||Output Stand By||Output PRP||Cylinders / Displacement||Speed||Cooled|
|Briggs&Stratton XR2100||Petrol||Recoil||8.1 kW (11 HP)||7.3 kW (10 HP)||1 / 420 cm³||3000 rpm||Air|
- Stand-by single-phase power: 6.7 kVA (6 kW)
- PRP single-phase power: 5.5 kVA (5 kW)
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Sockets: 1x 230V 32A 2P+T CEE – 1x 230V 16A 2P+T CEE
- Engine shut down for low oil level
- Ground Fault Interruptor (optional)
- Tank capacity: 6.6 lt
- Running time (75% of PRP): 2.5 h
- Measured acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 99 dB(A) (74 dB(A) @7m)
- Dry weight of machine: 75 kg
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 770 x 650 x 520 mm
Optional Accessories: Mosa Wheels and Handles