MOSA GE S-6500 YDT DIESEL GENERATOR
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The MOSA GE S-6500 YDT is a three phase diesel generator powered by a reliable Yanmar L 100 N engine, featuring a silenced canopy to reduce noise levels. A three-phase brushless alternator generates 6.5kVA three phase power. A choice of manual recoil or electric start kicks this handy little generator into life, perfect for light industrial use where 3 phase power is otherwise unavailable.
The reliable yet efficient engine allows 5.5 hours of power generation at 75% load.
At 127 Kg with recoil start or 137 Kg with electric start, this generator is compact and portable, especially when paired with the Mosa CM8 moving trolley available below.
THE MOSA GE S-6500 YDT IS AVAILABLE WITH MANUAL RECOIL OR ELECTRIC START
AVAILABLE WITH OR WITHOUT AVR
The Automatic Vcoltage Regulator (AVR) is an electronic device that regulates the voltage level at all times to maintain precise AC output from the generating set. The AVR calculates how much voltage has to be sent to the exciter numerous times a second, therefore stabilising the output voltage to a predetermined set point.
The control characteristics of an AVR system are much more accurate than those of self-regulated alternators
Optional Extras: Mosa Wheels and Handles, Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Stand-by three-phase power: 6.5 kVA (5.2 kW)
- PRP three-phase power: 5.7 kVA (4.6 kW)
- PRP single-phase power: 4 kVA (3.6 kW)
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Sockets: 1x 400V 16A – 1x 230V 16A – 1x 230V 16A
- Engine shut down for low oil level
- Circuit breaker
- Fuel level gauge
- Ground Fault Interruptor or isometer (optional)
- Ready for connection to automatic transfer unit EAS (only for electric starter version)
- Tank capacity: 20 lt
- Running time (75% of PRP): 20 h
- Acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 99 dB(A) (74 dB(A) @7m)
- Dry weight of machine: 127 kg (with recoil starter) – 137 kg (with electric starter)
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 770 x 650 x 520 mm
|Model||Fuel||Starter||Output Stand By||Output PRP||Cylinders / Displacement||Speed||Cooled|
|Yanmar L100N||Diesel||Recoil||6.5 kW (8.8 HP)||5.7 kW (7.7 HP)||1 / 435 cm³||3000 rpm||Air|