MOSA GE 7000 BS/GS PETROL GENERATOR
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The MOSA GE 7000 BS/GS is powered by a petrol HONDA GX 390 – Single-phase synchronous alternator – Single-phase power 5.5 kVA (5 kW) – Manual Recoil.
MOSA model GE 7000 BS/GS is a compact petrol generating set, the model features 6 litre fuel tanks for 2 hours continuous operation and is easily transportable thanks to its 81kg weight.
The design incorporates a steel structure with engine and alternator mounted on anti-vibration dampers to increase service life and reduce noise, whilst a tubular steel frame provides protection for the complete machine.
The control panel houses the sockets and machine controls including ELCB-GFI, circuit breaker and Thermal shut off.
Suitable for a wide range of uses in general construction, equipment rental, events and standby applications.
In according with CE regulation
• Engine shut down for low oil level (oil alert)
•Sockets: 1x230V 32A 2P+T CEE – 1x230V 16A 2P+T CEE
• Protective frame
• Dimensions: 910x525x613 mm
•Dry weight: 81 kg
• Measured acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 96 dB(A) (71 dB(A) @ 7m)
• Guaranteed acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 97 dB(A) (72 dB(A) @ 7m)
VERSIONS ON REQUEST
• Version 230V/ 115V with: voltage selector 230V/115V: 1x230V/ 32A 2P+T CEE – 1x115V/ 32A 2P+T CEE – 1x115V/ 16A 2P+T CEE
|Model||Fuel||Starter||Output Stand By||Output PRP||Cylinders / Displacement||Speed||Cooled|
|HONDA GX 390||Petrol||Recoil||8.2 kW (11.1 HP)||6.4 kW (8.7 HP)||1/ 389 cm3||3000 rpm||Air|