MOSA GE 3500 KBM PETROL ENGINE GENERATOR
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Mosa GE 3500 KBM is a compact open frame generator powered by a reliable Kohler H 270 command pro engine. This handy little generating set provides 3.2 kVA of single phase power, perfect for domestic, hobby and leisure use. A manual recoil start kicks the generator into life, producing power whilst even quieter and more efficient than conventional models.
The 4 Litre tank allows a continuous operation of 3.3 hours.
An “Oil alert” system prevents damage to the engine due to an insufficient quantity of oil in the engine sump. The system automatically shuts the engine down before oil levels fall below a safe limit.
Engine shut down for low oil level
Sockets: 2 x 230V 16A
Overload thermal shut off
Battery charger 12V c.c with fuse protection
Meets EC directives for noise and safety
|Model||Fuel||Starter||Output Stand By||Output PRP||Cylinders / Displacement||Speed||Cooled|
|Kohler CH270||Petrol||Recoil||4 kW (5.4 HP)||3.6 kW (4.9 HP)||1 / 208 cm³||3000 rpm||Air|
- Stand-by single-phase power: 3.2 kVA (2.9 kW)
- PRP single-phase power: 2.9 kVA (2.6 kW)
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Sockets: 2x 230V 16A 2P+T Schuko
- Overload thermal shut off
- Engine shut down for low oil level
- Tank capacity: 4 lt
- Running time (75% of PRP): 3.3 h
- Measured acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 96 dB(A) (71 dB(A) @7m)
- Dry weight of machine: 44 kg
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 650 x 520 x 490 mm
Optional Accessories: Mosa Wheels and Handles CM8