MOSA DIESEL GENERATOR WELDER; CS 230 YSX CC/CV
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
A Diesel Engine driven welder, the CS 230 YSX is powered by a quality and reliable, 4 Stroke YANMAR L 100 N Engine with a single-phase asyncronous alternator. Offering single-phase generation of 5 kVA 230V and 110V generation of 2.5 kVA. This Diesel welder generator is capable of a maximum welding current of 210 Amps at 60% Duty Cycle (MMA) and 180 Amps at 100% Duty Cycle (TIG). The Yanmar engine delivers both welding and generator power whilst super silent, thanks to its compact canopy design specifically designed to minimise sound emissions.
The engine driven Mosa welder CS 230 YSX is a Constant Current (CC), Constant Voltage (CV) professional machine with electronic control of the welding current. CC and CV welding output modes are selectable:
- In Constant Current (CC) Mode, it is possible to choose between a characteristic with adjustable arc force, suitable for MMA and TIG welding (With Scratch Start).
- In Constant Voltage (CV) mode it is possible to MIG weld using the optional WF4 Mosa Wire Feed Unit. Capable of Wire welding both Solid and Flux Cored wires.
The CS 230 YSX CC/CV is able to weld rutile, basic and cellulose electrodes of any kind, up to 4mm and takes full advantage of the engines power output using MOSAs signature “Power Optimizer” technology. With the ” Power Optimizer ” it is possible to ensure stable and optimal operation in all the welding conditions, exploiting the full power of the engine. This is a specific control technique aimed at preventing the engine overload when working near to its power limit.
A superior weld quality and a stable arc when welding is delivered using the integrated Chopper System (High Frequency 30kHz).
The Yanmar L 100 N engine and asychronous alternator delivers a welding output or a single phase generator output of up to 5kVA. Central to the success of Mosa Welder Generators is this Mosa asynchronous welding alternator. This brushless alternator designed and manufactured in house by Mosa, offers excellent welding characteristics and simultaneous AC auxiliary power and requires no maintenance as there are no brushes to wear and the solid rotor has no windings.
Also available is an optional remote welding control allowing welding current adjustment up to 20 metres from the welder.
Suitable for a wide range of uses including mobile welding, site fabrication, maintenance and pipe welding.
In accordance with CE regulation
TBWS are able to access an impressive back catalogue of spares, parts and accessories for the Mosa range. This, coupled with the best build quality of Mosa machines, makes for machines that are built to last through servicing and repairs if required.
- Current range, continuous: 20 ÷ 210A
- Duty cycle: 210A 60% – 180A 100%
- Open circuit voltage: 65 V
- Arc welding source in D.C. welding
- SMAW: Shielder Metal Arc Welding (Stick)
- GTAW: Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (TIG)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (MIG)
- High frequency control of welding current and voltage
- A.C. generator, single-phase
- Aux power also available while welding
- Sockets Supplied – 110V 32A, 110V 16A and 230V 16A
- Power Optimizer (patent pending)
- Dry weight: 230 kg
- Dimensions: 1020x645x930 mm
- Measured acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 91 dB(A)(66 dB(A) @ 7m)
- Guaranteed acoustic power LwA (pressure LpA): 92 dB(A)(67 dB(A) @ 7m)
|Model||Fuel||Starter||Output||Cylinders / Displacement||Speed||Cooled|
|Yanmar L 100 N||Diesel||Electric||6.5 kW (8.8 HP)||1 / 435 cm³||3000 rpm||Air|
PLEASE CALL FOR COMPETITIVE PRICES AND CUSTOM PACKAGES.
Additional extras available:
Remote Control Unit
Exhaust Extension Kit
WR4 Wire Feeder Kit