JASIC TIG 500 PULSE AC/DC WATER COOLED TIG INVERTER COMPLETE WITH TROLLEY
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic TIG 500 Pulse Inverter is a three phase power source, which comes complete with a trolley and water cooling unit. With an AC/DC pulse function, this machine is feature rich at a very attractive price point. Coupled with the industry leading Jasic 5 year warranty, this Tig unit is built to last. A duty cycle of 500 Amps @ 60% (40ºC) and excellent reliability is achievable thanks to the signature IGBT technology used in Jasic inverters.
This TIG Welder utilises HF arc ignition for a non-contaminated start in Tig welding mode and incorporates a gas solenoid for automatic regulation of gas. Also featuring Down Slope, Post Flow and Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation.
The excellent technical characteristics of the 500 AC/DC make it an ideal choice for professionally qualified TIG welders that require precise and reliable peformance.
The TIG 500p is suitable for welding various ferrous metals including stainless, mild steel and thanks to the AC functionality, Aluminium too, with excellent results. The unit can also be used as a MMA power source for Arc Welding. In Arc Welding, the “Hot Start” function also assists in beginning the weld with difficult to start electrodes.
As with all Jasics, this machine comes with a market leading 5 year warranty. This is backed up by their certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standards.
Wilkinson Star, the UK importer/distributor of Jasic machines also offer component level repair both in and out of warranty time frames. 3 UK based support vehicles also provide excellent after sales service to Jasic customers, a service unrivalled by other brands.
In the unlikely event of a machine going wrong in the 5 year warranty period, Wilkinson Star (Jasic UK) will arrange, at its expense to collect and return the equipment for repair.
Inverter power source, Water Cooler, Trolley, TIG torch & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, Operating instructions.
- TIG pulse AC/DC with digital control
- Program memory storage
- Easy to use, intuitive control panel
- Pre-postflow time, up/down slope
- Pulse frequency, pulse duty, arc force, clean width
- AC function for aluminium and aluminium alloys
- DC TIG function for carbon steel, stainless, copper and non ferrous metals
- Smooth arc and stable welding performance
- Remote control interface
- Pulse adjustment
- Digital display
- Input Power (3 Phase) AC 400V – 50/60 Hz
- Rated Input (A) 29.6
- Current Range MMA 400 A – TIG 500 A
- Duty Cycle @ 40ºC 60%
- No Load Voltage 68
- Power Factor 0.85
- Pulse Frequency DC – 200 AC – 70
- Protection/Class IP21S/F
- Generator Size 30 kVA
- Dimensions (mm) 650 x 340 x 783
- Weight (Kg) 63
Benefits of Pulse
- Greater Control of Heat – Pulsed TIG allows improved control to prevent burn through of your work piece. Setting up Pulse moderates the heat as you weld and ensures sufficient heat is present at the joint without laying too much filler metal into the joint without burning through the metal. This is particularly useful when welding thin sections of metal.
- Neat Welding – Using pulse in TIG welding is an easy way to create a smooth and clean weld. Moderating the amount of filler metal added to the weld assists with more even distribution, hence a better looking weld.
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)