JASIC TIG 315P AC/DC DIGITAL, WATER COOLED TIG INVERTER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Tig 315P Inverter is a three phase power source. This particular option comes with a trolley and water cooling unit. With a dual pulse function, this machine is feature rich at a very attractive price point, coupled with the industry leading Jasic 5 year warranty. A duty cycle of 315 Amps @ 20% and excellent reliability is achievable thanks to the signature IGBT technology used in Jasic inverters.
This TIG Welder utilises HF arc ignition for a non-contaminated start in Tig welding mode and incorporates a gas solenoid for automatic regulation of gas. Also featuring Down Slope, Post Flow and Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation. The machine benefits from 2T and 4T functionality so the user is offered more dexterity and decreased fatigue during welding producing cleaner and more accurate results. In 2T, press the button to begin the weld and release to stop. In 4T, press the button on the torch to start the weld, release, then press the button again to stop.
The TIG 315p is suitable for welding various ferrous metals including stainless and mild steel and with AC/DC functionality can also weld Aluminium. The unit can also be used as a MMA power source for Arc Welding. In Arc Welding, the “Hot Start” function assists in beginning the weld with difficult to start electrodes.
As with all Jasics, this machine comes with a market leading 5 year warranty. This is backed up by their certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standards.
- Pulsed TIG AC/DC Inverter welder
- 20 TIG operation modes
- Programmable memory for easy re-call of previously used parameters
- Automatic protection features
- Pulse adjustment
- Pulse frequency, pulse duty, arc force, clean width
- MCU intelligent digital control (Software)
- Peak current control
- 2T and 4T torch control options
- Pre-post flow time, up/down slope
- 100 KHz frequency for reduced weight/volume
- Remote control interface
- AC function for welding aluminium and aluminium alloys
- DC function for carbon steel, copper and non-ferrous materials
- Smooth arc and stable welding characteristics
- Wide input voltage range tolerance
- RS-485 interface for automatic welding
- MMA welding performance is significantly improved with an excellent control algorithm
- Water cooler incorporated in smart welding trolley
DC Mode: Steel/Stainless Steel up to 6.4mm (1/4″)
AC Mode: Aluminium up to 12.7mm (1/2″)
|Input Power (3 Phase)
|AC 400V – 50/60 Hz
|Rated Input (A)
|Rated Output (A)
|315A @ 20% (TIG) 250A @ 40% (MMA)
|590 x 375 x 380