JASIC TIG 202D PULSE AC/DC DIGITAL WELDER – WATER COOLED PACKAGE
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic TIG 202D Pulse Digital AC/DC water cooled welder is a single phase power source, perfect for the discerning, professional TIG welder doing medium production work. With the addition of a water cooler for TIG torch cooling, the user can use a smaller, lighter torch with increased duty cycle thanks to improved cooling efficiency. Supplied with a 12.5ft TIG torch and a regulator, add some consumables, gas and safety gear and you are away.
A simple and intuitive control panel on the Jasic TIG 202D allows easy parameter set up and program re-calls for repeat welding applications. As with all Jasic products, the 202 qualifies for one of the best warranties out there. Lasting 5 years, their warranties show the confidence they have in Jasic machine reliability.
Suitable for TIG welding in AC or DC and MMA processes. Designed for precision and reliability, the 202D’s state-of-the-art technology brings us the cutting edge in digital parameters. Controlled via a user-friendly dial and LCD digital display on the front control panel, which allows for stable parameter and pulse adjustment along with a memory function for saving your most common job settings.
Able to weld up to 4.8mm (3/16″) STEEL or STAINLESS STEEL (as well as welding CARBON STEEL, COPPER and NON-FERROUS metals) when using the DC function, or 6.4mm (1/4″) ALUMINIUM when using the AC function. With a smooth and stable arc, delivering professional quality weld characteristics.
The Jasic water cooler included takes its power supply from the power source and water cooling is on demand for both efficiency and reduced noise. The water cooled package includes a bespoke trolley to located both the power source and the water cooler, and a rear shelf with retaining chain is perfect for storing a shielding gas cylinder.
2T/4T control functions available. 2T is a simple press-on/lift-off button control, which keeps the current running when pressed down and cuts power when not. 4T is a system where, once the button is pressed, the arc will stay running until the button is pressed again, which makes it particularly ideal for longer welds.
Fitted with heavy duty 35/50 panel sockets for connecting the torch to the machine for power.
Package includes a torch and regulator. Optional water cooler available.
Benefits of Pulsed TIG
Pulsed TIG provides further control of the arc and the weld puddle. By alternating between a peak and base current, the user can minimise heat input into the work piece. This can be beneficial when welding thinner material to prevent burn through and minimise warping. Pulse TIG can also help in positional welding.
Offering the perfect choice for professional TIG welders seeking precise and reliable performance whilst capable of acting as an MMA power source for Arc Welding, benefiting from the following features:
- Hot start ignition – easier arc starting in MMA mode with difficult to start electrodes and auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations.
- Anti-Sticking function – reduces the welding current if a short circuit occurs during a weld
- Self-adaptive arc force technology – maintains the optimum arc conditions during welding, even when using long cables.
Being part of the ‘Jasic Pro’ range, this machine features IGBT Inverter technology meaning the Welder may be run by a generator.
TIG Pulse AC/DC with digital control
43 KHz inverter frequency and strong shock resistance IGBT
Program memory storage
Peak current control, 2T/4T
Pre-post flow time, up/down slope
Pulse frequency, pulse duty, arc force, cleaning width
Remote control interface
AC function for aluminium and aluminium alloys
DC TIG function for carbon steel, copper and non-ferrous metals
Smooth arc and stable welding performance
Heavy duty 35/50 panel sockets
MMA remote capability
AVR generator friendly
|Input Power||AC 230V – 50/60 Hz|
|Input Power (kVA)||6.9|
|Current Range||MMA 10 – 160 | TIG 5 – 200 Amps|
|Duty Cycle @ 40°C||MMA 160A @ 30% | TIG 200A @ 25%|
|Dimensions (mm)||566 x 224 x 405|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||65 (7V VRD)|
The Jasic TIG 200P Digital Inverter is also available at TBWS
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)