JASIC TIG 200 Pulse AC/DC MINI DIGITAL
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic TIG 200 Pulse AC/DC Mini Digital is a perfect starter machine for those new to TIG welding and a machine you’re unlikely to grow out of. A duty cycle of 200 Amps @ 35% and excellent reliability is achievable thanks to the signature IGBT technology used in Jasic inverters. This machine is particularly feature packed, representing excellent value for money.
This TIG Welder utilises HF arc ignition for a non-contaminated start in Tig welding mode and incorporates a gas solenoid for automatic regulation of gas. Also featuring Down Slope, Post Flow and Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation.
The Jasic TIG 200 Pulse AC/DC mini enables the user to set a welding current and a second background current. The machine then switches between the two currents at a rate set by the welder. This pulse function allows the use of smooth, spatter free welding at lower currents. A great function when welding thin materials, minimising heat input and preventing burn through or warping of the work piece.
The TIG 200P is suitable for welding various ferrous metals including stainless and mild steel and being an AC/DC machine, is also able to weld Aluminium.
The unit can also be used as a MMA power source for Arc Welding, benefiting from the following features:
- Hot start ignition – easier arc starting in MMA mode with difficult to start electrodes and auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations.
- Anti-Sticking function – reduces the welding current if a short circuit occurs during a weld
- Self-adaptive arc force technology – maintains the optimum arc conditions during welding, even when using long cables.
As with all Jasics, this machine comes with a market leading 5 year warranty, far surpassing even the leading brands warranties. Couple this warranty, with feature packed machines and excellent build quality, make Jasic a very difficult product to beat in our opinion. Even after the warranty period, Wilkinson Star (Jasic UK) can repair machines at component level, another very beneficial after sales service. In the event of a breakdown in warranty, Wilkinson Star will arrange collection and return at their cost. All of this is backed up by the certified ISO 9001 quality management system in place in the factories and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standards.
Package Includes: Inverter power source, TIG torch (WP26 unless specified otherwise) & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, Operating instructions.
Not Included: Mains plug, Electrodes, TIG torch consumables, MMA Leads, Shielding gas, Filler wire, foot pedal, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc), shielding gas – Available from TBWS – please ask. Many of the TIG consumables suitable for this machine are listed below.
|Input Voltage (Single Phase) :||AC230V – 50/60Hz|
|Recommended Input Fuse (A) :||16|
|Current Range (A) :||MMA 10 – 160
TIG 5 – 200
|Duty Cycle @ 40°C :||TIG 200A @ 25%
MMA 160A @ 30%
|No-Load Voltage (V) :||56|
|Power Factor :||0.7|
|Recommended Generator Size (kVA) :||8 (Should have AVR)|
|Protection / Insulation Class :||IP21S/B|
|Dimensions (mm) :||435 x 160 x 340|
|Weight (Kg) :||9|
- Auto protection circuits to prolong the life of the equipment
- Extensive range of adjustable parameters for precise control
- High speed pulse welding for ultimate bead control
- Unique air channel design increase air flow, increasing duty cycle, whilst reducing dust ingress
- High Frequency AC for narrow controlled arc and deeper penetration
- Microprocessor control for fine tuning of welding parameters
- Easy to use and intuitive control panel
- Thermally controlled cooling fan
- Advanced arc ignition system
- Auto save memory function
- Tungsten selection system
- Optional remote controls
- Generator Friendly
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)