JASIC TIG 200 PULSE PFC DUAL VOLTAGE INVERTER WELDER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic TIG 200 Pulse is a Dual Voltage 110/230V DC TIG Welder perfect both on-site or in a home workshop, owing to its versatility, equally at home with 110V or 230V power supply’s. Now updated to incorporate Power Factor Correction (PFC). PFC allows input voltages of 95 – 265V meaning it’ll run on 110 and 230V as well as perform well when used with extension cables.
The machine senses what input voltage is being used and adapts automatically. Being part of the ‘Jasic Pro’ range, the machine also features IGBT Inverter technology meaning the Welder may be run by a generator.
The 200 TIG Pulse enables the user to set a welding current and a second background current. The machine then switches between the two currents at a rate set by the welder. This pulse function allows the use of smooth, spatter free welding at lower currents. A great function when welding thin materials, minimising heat input and preventing burn through or warping of the work piece.
The Jasic TIG 200 Pulse is suitable for welding a wide range of ferrous metals including mild and stainless steels. This machine is also capable of being an MMA Power Source for Stick Welding, benefiting from the following functions:
Hot start ignition – easier arc starting in MMA mode with difficult to start electrodes and auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations.
Anti-Sticking function – reduces the welding current if a short circuit occurs during a weld
Self-adaptive arc force technology – maintains the optimum arc conditions during welding, even when using long cables.
Utilising High Frequency (HF) ignition ensures non-contaminated arc starting in TIG mode. A gas solenoid automatically regulates shielding gas supply.
As with all Jasics, this machine comes with a market leading 5 year warranty, far surpassing even the leading brands warranties. Couple this warranty, with feature packed machines and excellent build quality, make Jasic a very difficult product to beat in our opinion. Even after the warranty period, Wilkinson Star (Jasic UK) can repair machines at component level, another very beneficial after sales service. In the event of a breakdown in warranty, Wilkinson Star will arrange collection and return at their cost. All of this is backed up by the certified ISO 9001 quality management system in place in the factories and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standards.
Package Includes: Inverter power source, WP17 type TIG torch (unless otherwise specified) & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, Operating instructions.
Not Included: Mains plug, Electrodes, TIG torch consumables, MMA Leads, Shielding gas, Filler wire, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc), Foot pedal (JFC-05), shielding gas – Available from TBWS – please ask. Many of the TIG consumables suitable for this machine are listed below.
- Jasic TIG 200 Pulse
- Single PCB construction, easy for testing and maintenance
- Dual Voltage
- IGBT Pulse TIG/MMA inverter technology
- Digital meter
- High frequency inverter, high-efficiency
- Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Hot Start 2T/4T
- Down slope and post flow
- Easy start, stable and reliable arc
- Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle
- Supplied in full colour packaging
|Input Power||AC 115/230V – 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (mm)||365 x 135 x 277|
|Down slope time (s)||0-10|
|Duty Cycle Imax||200A @ 35% – 130A (115V)|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||60 MMA 65 TIG|
|Current Range||10-200 Amps|
|Voltage Range MMA TIG||20.4-26.4 – 10.4-18|
|Input Power (kVA)||6 TIG 8.2 MMA|
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)