JASIC TIG 180 DUAL VOLTAGE INVERTER WELDER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic Tig 180 Dual Voltage DC inverter welder is perfect both on-site or in a home workshop. An auto sensing facility ensures the correct 110/240 voltage is maintained. Being part of the ‘Jasic Pro’ range, this machine features IGBT Inverter technology meaning the Welder may be run by a generator.
The JASIC TIG 180 Dual Voltage is suitable for welding various ferrous metals including stainless and mild steel. The unit can also be used as a MMA power source for Arc Welding.
Producing excellent weld characteristics, this machine benefits from hot start ignition, anti-stick and arc force features:
Hot start ignition – easier arc starting in MMA mode with difficult to start electrodes and auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations.
Anti-Sticking function – reduces the welding current if a short circuit occurs during a weld
Self-adaptive arc force technology – maintains the optimum arc conditions during welding, even when using long cables.
The machine also benefits from 2T and 4T functionality so the user is offered more dexterity and decreased fatigue during welding producing cleaner and more accurate results. In 2T, press the button to begin the weld and release to stop. In 4T, press the button on the torch to start the weld, release, then press the button again to stop.
The TIG 180 utilises HF arc ignition for a non-contaminated start in Tig mode and incorporates a gas solenoid for automatic regulation of gas.
Package Includes: Inverter power source, TIG torch (WP17 type unless otherwise specified) & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, Operating instructions.
Not Included: Mains plug, Electrodes, TIG torch consumables, MMA Leads, Shielding gas, Filler wire, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – Available from TBWS (other than shielding gas) – please ask. Many of the TIG consumables suitable for this machine are listed below.
- IGBT inverter technology – for the professional user (Generator Friendly).
- DC Tig / MMA operation.
- Hot start, lift arc, HF arc ignition, 2T/4T.
- Down slope & post flow.
- High frequency inverter, high-efficiency.
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design.
- Easy start, stable and reliable arc.
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation.
- Advanced single PCB construction.
- Air channel design to increase cooling, duty cycle and reduce dust ingress
- Input Voltage AC: 230V 50/60 Hz AC 115V 50/60 Hz
- Input Power (kVA): MMA 7.1 TIG 5.2
- Current Range (A): MMA 10 – 160 TIG 10 – 180 MMA 10 – 100 TIG 10 – 120
- Duty Cycle @ 40°C: 180A @ 35% 120A @ 35%
- No-Load Voltage (V): MMA 60 TIG 65
- Efficiency (%): 85
- Power Factor: 0.70
- Protection/Insulation Class: IP21S/F
- Dimensions (mm): 365 x 135 x 277
- Weight (Kg): 5.94
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)