JASIC MIG 350P DOUBLE PULSE SYNERGIC WELDING INVERTER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic Pro MIG 350P Double Pulse is a Multi-Process inverter designed for industrial use. Capable of Synergic MIG/MAG, Pulse, Double Pulse and DC MMA Processes. Exceptional Quality, Performance and Value. This three-phase inverter offers synegric curves for common materials and wires. Furthermore, the MIG 350 Pulse also has self-diagnostic protection systems that provides extreme reliability.
A high quality, three-phase inverter supplying an impressive 350 amps at 60% duty cycle make this machine perfect for long runs and heavy fabrication purposes. Featuring a unique welding dynamic characteristic control circuit it provides a stable arc, low spatter, excellent weld appearance and high welding efficiency. Removal of the ball at the end of the electrode at the end of a weld and a high no load voltage coupled with a slow wire feed speed at the start of the weld provides exceptional arc starting
BENEFITS OF PULSED MIG
By achieving a high peak current for a very short time, pulsed welding achieves an artificial spray arc, achieving very good weld characteristics, decreasing spatter, and achieving better penetration than conventional MIG welding.
Excellent for welding Stainless, Aluminium and thin materials.
Select the product video tab above to see a demonstration video for setting up for Aluminium MIG welding with this machine. The video gives a nice overview of the machines controls and set up.
- DSP Digital Technology for optimum welding performance
- Made with the highest quality grade components
- Easy Parameter Settings for the Operator
- Full Synergic Control V/A
- Pre-programmed for common materials and wire diameters
- Self-diagnostic protection systems provide extreme reliability
- Encoder feedback control of wire feed system
- Integrated water cooling system
- 350 amps @ 60% duty cycle
- 400 volt, 3 phase input
All Jasics bought from TBWS come with a market leading 5 year warranty, far surpassing any other welding brand. Couple this warranty, with feature packed machines at a fraction of the cost of the big names, make Jasic a very good option in our opinion. Three Jasic service vehicles now operate in the UK to carry out on site support with industrial spec machines like this. Buying a Jasic therefore gives peace of mind that loss of productivity is kept to a minimum in the unlikely event of a break down. This is backed up by their certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standards.
Included with this machine: Jasic MIG 350P MIG Welder, torch, trolley, Clamp, Interconnecting Lead, earth lead & regulator
Not Included with this machine: Mains plug, Shielding gas, Welding wire, Replacement torch consumables, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – All items available through TBWS with the exception of shielding gas.
|Input Voltage||AC 400V – 50/60Hz|
|Current Range (A)||10 – 350 MIG|
|Duty Cycle @ 40C||350A @ 60% MIG|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||70|
|Wire Spool Size||300mm|
|Wire Speed m/min||1 – 18|
|Dimensions (mm)||780 x 380 x 610|
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)