JASIC MIG 270 SEPARATE INVERTER WELDER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
If a 3 phase supply is not available, the Jasic MIG 270 Multi Purpose Separate is the perfect solution. Supplied as a single phase, plug and play system, the package includes a power source and separate MIG wire feed unit on casters. A neat trolley makes the machine ideal for garage and workshop use.
The MIG 270 is a powerful single phase IGBT inverter for MIG applications. MMA and Lift TIG welding are also possible.
One of the many features on the Jasic MIG 270 is Burn Back Control, meaning when the trigger is released, the wire will stop but the voltage potential will stay on the wire to burn it out of the weld puddle. This gives improved weld characteristics, improving crater fill.
The machine also benefits from 2T and 4T functionality so the user is offered more dexterity and decreased fatigue during welding producing cleaner and more accurate results. In 2T, press the button to begin the weld and release to stop. In 4T, press the button on the torch to start the weld, release, then press the button again to stop.
All Jasic machines come with a market leading 5 year warranty. Couple this with exceptional customer service, functions often seen on high end machines and excellent value, we believe Jasic machines to be a very wise purchase.
Wilkinson Star, the UK importer/distributor of Jasic machines offer component level repair both in and out of warranty time frames. 3 UK based support vehicles also provide excellent after sales service to Jasic customers, a service unrivalled by other brands.
In the unlikely event of a machine going wrong in the 5 year warranty period, Wilkinson Star (Jasic UK) will arrange, at its expense to collect and return the equipment for repair.
Jasic are certified to ISO 9001 quality management system and their product range fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standards.
Accommodates a full size gas cylinder and features a modern 4 roll wire feed unit.
The Jasic MIG 270 offers an impressive duty cycle of 250 amps @ 35%.
Included with this machine: Jasic MIG 270 Separate MIG Welder, torch, trolley, Clamp, Interconnecting Lead, earth lead & regulator
Not Included with this machine: Mains plug, Shielding gas, Welding wire, Replacement torch consumables, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – All items available through TBWS with the exception of shielding gas.
Optional Extra: JWC-05 Water Cooler
Solid Wire – Steel up to 7.9mm (5/16″) – Stainless Steel up to 9.5mm (3/8″) – Aluminium up to 9.5mm (3/8″)
Flux Cored Wire – Steel up to 6.4mm (1/4″)
- Single phase IGBT Inverter
- Digital amp and voltmeter
- Advanced control circuitry
- Gas Check Function
- Variable Inductance
- 2T/4T trigger function
- Burn back control and wire inching
Voltage Adjustment Range (V): 11- 29
Current Range (A): MIG: 10 -270 | ARC 20 – 270
Duty Cycle @ 40°C: 270A @30%
Wire Speed: 0 -16 m/min
Includes Torch : Yes, torch included
Dimensions (mm): 760 x 365 x 585
Weight (Kg): 29 Kg
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)