JASIC MIG 250 SEPARATE; MIG WELDING INVERTER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic MIG 250 Separate is a quality multi process Mig welder from the Jasic Pro range. This machine provides excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for both MIG MAG and MMA welding processes especially for highly demanding and repetitive welding cycles. An impressive 250 amps at 60% duty cycle coupled with a spot welding feature make this machine perfect for medium duty fabrication purposes. Preferred by some, a separate wire feed unit offers increased mobility, particularly in work shop environments, where it can be hung or wheeled to the job whilst the machine and gas can be kept away from the work piece.
The Jasic Mig 250 benefits from 2T and 4T functionality so the user is offered more dexterity and decreased fatigue during welding producing cleaner and more accurate results. In 2T, press the button to begin the weld and release to stop. In 4T, press the button on the torch to start the weld, release, then press the button again to stop.
Suitable for 5kg and 15kg spools of 0.6mm to 1.0mm wires.
As with all Jasics, this machine comes with a market leading 5 year warranty, far surpassing all other welding machine manufacturers. This coupled with the excellent reviews, feature packed models and excellent customer service, Jasics are hard to beat in our opinion! This is backed up by their certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standards.
Power Source, MIG Torch, Gas regulator, Work return lead & clamp and Interconnecting Cable.
Mains plug, Shielding gas, Welding wire, Replacement torch consumables, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – All items available through TBWS with the exception of shielding gas.
- JASIC PRO MIG 250 Separate Welding Inverter
- Multi function Inverter: MIG MAG, MMA, Lift Arc TIG IGBT Inverter
- Digital Amp and Voltmeter
- High Duty Cycle
- Spot Welding Feature
- Compact portable design
- Includes Interconnecting cable
- 2T/4T MMA function
- Wire Inching feature
|Input Power (3 Phase)||AC 400V – 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (mm)||510 x 196 x 385|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||52|
|Current Range||35-250 Amps|
|Input Current (A)||12.1|
|Input Power (kVA)||8.4|
|Weight (Kg) Inverter & Wire Feed||25|
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)