JASIC MIG 200 SYNERGIC PRO INVERTER WELDER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic Mig 200 Synergic is a quality multi process welder in the Pro range. The 200 synergic provides excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for both MIG MAG, Lift TIG and MMA welding processes. An impressive 200 amps at 35% duty cycle make this machine perfect for on-site maintenance and fabrication.
One of the other many features on the Jasic MIG 200 is Burn Back Control, meaning when the trigger is released, the wire will stop but the voltage potential will stay on the wire to burn it out of the weld puddle. The machine also has a Euro-Torch connection, Gas or Gas-Less operation and an industrial Wire Feed assembly.
Another nice feature of this machine is the 2T/4T function:
2T: After pressing down the torch trigger, gas flows for the pre-flow time, and then welding begins. Initially, the arc is ignited by touch and lift at low current. The current rises to the initial current, and then it increases gradually (according to the upslope time) to the preset current. After releasing the torch trigger, the current drops gradually (according to the downslope time) to “0”, and welding ends.
4T: After pressing down the torch trigger, gas flows for the pre-flow time, and then welding begins. Initially, the arc is ignited by touch and lift at low current. The current rises to the initial current, and then it increases gradually (according to the upslope time) to the preset current. The torch trigger can be released during welding. When pressing down the torch trigger again, the current drops gradually (according to the downslope time) to the pilot arc current. After the torch trigger is released, gas keeps flowing for the post-flow time,and welding ends.
The Jasic MIG 200 Synergic produces excellent weld characteristics and benefits from hot start ignition, anti-stick and arc force features:
Hot start ignition – easier arc starting in MMA mode with difficult to start electrodes and auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations.
Anti-Sticking function – reduces the welding current if a short circuit occurs during a weld
Self-adaptive arc force technology – maintains the optimum arc conditions during welding, even when using long cables.
What is Synergic Welding?
A Synergic welding set provides pre set unit current pulses to detach identical molten droplets of predetermined volume from the electrode wire, for ease of use and resulting in quality welds.
The Jasic MIG 200 Synergic features a simple adjusting function: four groups of MIG parameters for CO2, and mixed gas, using Φ0.8 and Φ1.0 wires are provided.
Suitable for 5kg spools of 0.6mm to 1.0mm wires.
The Non Synergic MIG 200 is also available.
INCLUDED: Inverter power source, MIG welding torch , Earth return lead, Gas hose and Regulator, Operating instructions.
NOT INCLUDED: Mains plug, Shielding gas, Welding wire, Replacement torch consumables, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc), Euro connecting MIG Torch – All items available through TBWS with the exception of shielding gas.
- Comes with 3M MIG torch, regulator, work return lead & earth clamp
- Single PCB compact welding inverter
- Improved air cooling to increase duty cycle whilst preventing dust ingress
- IGBT MIG/MMA Multi Process Inverter technology
- Stable arc and reliable performance
- Suitable for 0.6MM – 1MM wire
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- Burn back control
- Ideal for production, site work & maintenance
- Reverse polarity
- High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle
- 5 year parts and labour return to base warranty
- CE Approved
- Supplied with feed rolls 0.6MM / 0.8MM and 0.9MM / 1.0MM
Solid Wire – Steel up to 6.4mm (1/4″). Stainless Steel up to 6.4mm (1/4″). Aluminium up to 4.8mm (3/16″)
Flux Cored Wire – Steel up to 4.8mm (3/16″)
|Input Voltage||AC 230V – 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (mm)||485 x 185 x 370|
|Protection/Insulation Class||IP21 S/F|
|Wire Spool Size||200mm|
|Duty Cycle @ 40C||200A @ 35%|
|No Load Voltage (V)||53|
|Current Range (A)||10 – 200|
|Voltage Range (V)||11-28|
|Input Power (kVA)||9.4|
Supported by a 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
Wilkinson Star, the UK importer/distributor of Jasic machines also offer component level repair both in and out of warranty time frames. In the unlikely event of a machine going wrong in the 5 year warranty period, Jasic UK will arrange, at its expense to collect and return the equipment for repair. This is backed up by their certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standards.
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)