JASIC MIG 200 PRO COMPACT INVERTER WELDER
Call Now For Best Prices 01276 505012
The Jasic MIG 200 is an extremely portable,compact multi process welder. The MIG 200 provides excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for both MIG MAG and MMA welding processes. An impressive 200 amps at 35% duty cycle make this little machine perfect for on-site maintenance and fabrication.
One of the many features on the Jasic MIG 200 is Burn Back Control, meaning when the trigger is released, the wire will stop but the voltage potential will stay on the wire to burn it out of the weld puddle. This feature improves weld appearance by helping improve crater filling. The machine also has a Euro-Torch connection (meaning cost effective spares), Gas or Gas-Less operation and an industrial Wire Feed assembly. The working frequency of the machine is beyond the audio range, greatly reducing noise pollution.
The Jasic MIG 200 produces excellent weld characteristics and benefits from hot start ignition, anti-stick and arc force features:
Hot start ignition – easier arc starting in MMA mode with difficult to start electrodes and auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations.
Anti-Sticking function – reduces the welding current if a short circuit occurs during a weld
Self-adaptive arc force technology – maintains the optimum arc conditions during welding, even when using long cables.
Suitable for 5kg spools of 0.6mm to 1.0mm wires.
- Single PCB compact welding inverter.
- IGBT MIG/MMA Multi Process Inverter technology – for the professional user.
- Stable arc and reliable performance.
- Suitable for 0.6 to 1.0mm wires.
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design.
- Burn back control.
- Ideal for production, site work & maintenance.
- Reverse polarity.
- High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle.
- 5 year parts and labour return to base warranty.
- CE Approved.
- Supplied with feed rolls 0.6/0.8 and 0.9/1.0mm.
To create even more perfect welds take a look at the Jasic Synergic MIG 200!
|Input Power||AC 230V – 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (mm)||485 x 185 x 370|
|Duty Cycle Imax||200A@35%/40C|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||53|
|Current Range||10-200 Amps|
|Voltage Range (V)||11-28|
|Input Power (kVA)||9.4|
INCLUDED: Inverter power source, MIG welding torch , Earth return lead, Gas hose and Regulator, Operating instructions.
NOT INCLUDED: Mains plug, Shielding gas, Welding wire, Replacement torch consumables, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – All available at TBWS (Other than Shielding Gas)
Supported by a 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
Wilkinson Star, the UK importer/distributor of Jasic machines also offer component level repair both in and out of warranty time frames. In the unlikely event of a machine going wrong in the 5 year warranty period, Jasic UK will arrange, at its expense to collect and return the equipment for repair. This is backed up by their certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standards.
Why buy Jasic
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)