JASIC MIG 200 PFC DUAL VOLTAGE COMPACT INVERTER WELDER
Further Reductions Available On Request 01276 505012
The Jasic MIG 200 PFC is fairly unique amongst MIG welders, running on either 110V or 230V power supplies, which is particularly useful when welding on site where 230V may not be available or not allowed. As with all Jasic MIG sets, these come as a package with a 3m MIG torch, an argon regulator, earth lead and gas hose.
As per the other popular Jasic MIG 200 machines, it is an extremely portable and compact machine taking 5Kg MIG wire spools.
The Jasic MIG 200 PFC provides excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for both MIG MAG and MMA welding processes. Choose from the dropdown above to include an electrode holder stick welding lead (excellent value when purchased with the machine).
An impressive 200 amps at 35% duty cycle (230V) is provided and an industrial wire feed mechanism ensures smooth wire feed.
One of the many features on the Jasic MIG 200 is Burn Back Control, meaning when the trigger is released, the wire will stop but the voltage potential will stay on the wire to burn it out of the weld puddle. This feature improves weld appearance by helping improve crater filling.
The machine has the industry standard euro-torch connection, meaning torches can be easily switched over if required.
Reverse polarity allows the user to use flux cored (gas less) MIG wire if required, perfect for outdoor work where wind may be a factor or if wielding a gas bottle is not possible. Gasless knurled rollers are available for this machine – see related items below.
MMA Welding Functionality
The Jasic MIG 200 PFC also produces excellent weld characteristics when used in MMA and benefits from hot start ignition, anti-stick and arc force features:
Hot start ignition – easier arc starting in MMA mode with difficult to start electrodes and auto-compensation for voltage fluctuations.
Anti-Sticking function – reduces the welding current if a short circuit occurs during a weld
Self-adaptive arc force technology – maintains the optimum arc conditions during welding, even when using long cables.
Suitable for 5kg spools of 0.6mm, 0.8mm and 1.0mm wires.
Jasic MIG 200PFC Key Features:
- Single PCB compact welding inverter.
- IGBT MIG/MMA Multi Process Inverter technology – for the professional user.
- Stable arc and reliable performance.
- Suitable for 0.6 to 1.0mm wires.
- Up to 4mm stick electrodes in MMA
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design.
- Burn back control.
- Ideal for production, site work & maintenance.
- Reverse polarity for using flux cored gas less MIG wire.
- High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle.
- 5 year parts and labour return to base warranty.
- CE Approved.
- Supplied with feed rolls 0.6/0.8 and 0.9/1.0mm.
To create even more perfect welds take a look at the Jasic Synergic MIG 200!
|Input Voltage||AC 110V – 50/60 Hz||AC 230V – 50/60 Hz|
|Input Power (kVA)||4.2||5.8|
|Current Range (A)||MIG 30 – 140
MMA 10 – 140
|MIG 30 – 200
MMA 10 – 180
|Duty Cycle @ 40’C||MIG 140A @ 35%
MMA 140 @ 30%
|MIG 200A @35%
MMA 180 @ 35%
|Voltage Adjustment Range (V)||11-28|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||53|
|Wire Spool Size||200mm|
|Voltage Range (V)||11-28|
|Dimensions||485 x 185 x 370|
INCLUDED: Inverter power source, MIG welding torch , earth return lead, gas hose and regulator, 0.6 – 0.8mm and 0.9 – 1.0mm wire feed rollers, operating instructions.
NOT INCLUDED: Mains plug, Shielding gas, welding wire, replacement torch consumables (MB25 type unless otherwise specified), Knurled wire feed rollers, U groove feed rollers for aluminium welding, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc) – All available at TBWS.
Supported by a 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
Wilkinson Star, the UK importer/distributor of Jasic machines also offer component level repair both in and out of warranty time frames. In the unlikely event of a machine going wrong in the 5 year warranty period, Jasic UK will arrange, at its expense to collect and return the equipment for repair. This is backed up by their certified ISO 9001 quality management system and a product range that fully complies with CE, RoHS, C-TICK, CSA and CCC standards.
- Jasic machines are incredibly well equipped and represent excellent value for money
- Built using highest quality components and IGBT’s
- An industry leading 5 year extended warranty (when registered online) gives peace of mind
- In house service work conducted by trained professionals in state of the art facilities
- Welding Inverters fully comply with all safety and quality standards
- In 2016, Jasic produced 1 million models, making them one of the largest welding inverter manufacturers in the world
- Each inverter goes through 42 rigorous test procedures to meet the highest possible standards
- Huge investment in the R&D of welding inverters to ensure Jasic are at the forefront of development in the field
- Free product training on all Jasic models provided at the Manchester welding academy
- Validation of machines available, to comply to EN50504:2008 (Please ask)